Arc: Angels who have fallen into the world (16)

Augustus's thoughts on her, most of the people in the crew have already seen it.

Originally Augustus also converges, but he is getting more and more unmasked.

For the private affairs between the actors, Peter will not intervene, not to mention, if Joshua and Utana in the holy ring can really spark, it will be a big surprise for him.

Gu Sheng turned around and smiled very comfortably: "Mr. Monroe does not play with everyone?"

"Call me Augustus, Angela, I thought we were friends." Augustus showed a slightly melancholy smile.

Even if his face value is on the entire European and American entertainment circle, it is top-notch. If he looks like this, he is afraid to attract all female fans to scream.

Augustus is coming over the showdown.

Europeans and Americans are not very knowledgeable and subtle. He feels that he can't help himself.

"Ankera, do you understand my thoughts?" Augustus looked at her with deep affection. "You are Uttana in my heart, Angela, I can, have the qualification to protect you in the future?" ?"

When he said this, the deep green eyes were full of affectionate feelings, and people were reluctant to reject him.

Gu Sheng was silent because he said: "But between Utana and Joshua, there is no result. Sorry, Augustus."

The hopes of Augustus's eyes faded. In fact, he had already expected that Angela did not like himself.

He pulled out a smile: "There is nothing to be sorry about, Angela, this is what you need to be willing."

Gu Sheng is very appreciative of his open-mindedness.

I know that Augustus said again and said: "I didn't guess wrong, Angela, you have no boyfriend? If so, can I quote a name, wait for you to have an idea to talk about a romantic love? When are you thinking about me?"

He smiled and said to Gu Shengyin: "I promise not to entangle you, nor will it bring you any trouble. However, Angela, within a short time, I should not be able to let you down. If you have a boyfriend, be sure to tell me the first time, let me die."

This man is so frank that people can't refuse.

Gu Sheng sighed, she did not have any plans, and any extra relationship with those in the mission world.

"I am sorry, Augustus."

Since it is not destined to be there, it will simply annihilate his hopes at the beginning.

Augustus did not think that the other party was so simple, no chance to leave it to himself.

He shrugged his shoulders and a bright smile on his face, but Gu Sheng saw a trace of sadness in his eyes.

"Come on, drink this cup with me." Augustus smiled at him. "You should stop rejecting me now, comforting the heart of my old man who lost love."

Really a very gentleman, Gu Sheng knows that this is the other party does not want to make himself too embarrassed.

She raised her glass and touched him gently: "Augustas, if you are willing, there are countless good girls in the world, waiting for a romantic love with you."

Augustus smiled and didn't speak.

There are so many girls in the world, but there is only one Angela.