Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (17)

Li slowly recognized Huang Anyuan and recognized the girl around him.

She subconsciously stopped her steps and turned around and didn't know if she told Gu Sheng or told her to change the way.

However, Gu Sheng has already seen it.

Not only Gu Shengyin, several people around her have seen this scene really.

Gu Sheng's look suddenly became pale.

These days, no matter what kind of rumors have been heard, no matter how others tell her about Huang Anyuan and dumping dust, she has always comforted herself but it is all fake.

But when I saw the intimate appearance of the two people, she really couldn't deceive herself.

The little girl's eyes widened and she looked at the two people not far away, and even the tears she had not expected had fallen down her cheeks.

Probably the incredible and painful in her eyes was too strong, the girls around me panicked, and quickly went to her to comfort her.

Li slowly took out the paper towel from the bag and helped Gu Sheng to wipe the tears that could not be stopped.

Gu Sheng wiped her because she was motionless, but her eyes looked stubbornly over there.

Li slowly said with distress: "Hey, don't you cry, you are so sad, the two of them are still chic, not worth it."

She seemed to be a little angry. She handed the paper towel to another girl around me and said indignantly: "No! I have to ask Huang Anyuan, where can we not hold her, how can we do this kind of thing?" ?"

As soon as she turned around, she found that the pair of shameless faces were together!

Li slowly seemed to be stunned, and she subconsciously looked back at Gu Shengyin. She found her tightly covering her mouth, and the tears had stopped, but her eyes were still red.

In her eyes, there was no previous sadness and shock, leaving only a black lacquer.

This kind of Gu Shengyin seems to be fine, but it is even more distressing.

Gu Shili, who has been standing on the side and suddenly did not say anything, suddenly snorted: "What kind of man, what else to ask?"

She walked directly toward the two people who were kissing, one vigorously separating the two.

Huang Anyuan and dumping dust are yelling at me. It's cold and it's anger and anger.

Huang Anyuan turned his head and turned his head: "Who is so special?"

"Snapped!"

Responding to him is a loud slap in the face.

Gu Shili smashed his hand and looked at him with disdain: "Slag!"

She turned again and looked at the other side of the dust that was shocked by this change.

It's a slap in the face.

"Snapped!"

Gu Shili scorned her and glanced at her: a word spit in her mouth: "Hey!"

She sneered and reached out and asked two people: "You two, it also fits well."

The dust fell back and realized that he was actually slap in the face of a large audience.

She looked back and looked around. I saw that many people's eyes looked at themselves without looking at them. They only felt that the great shame surrounded them. They screamed and screamed: "Gu Shili! You dare to fight. I?"

Gu Shili's eyelids are not awkward: "You're shameless, what's wrong with me?"

She was so angry that her tears fell, and she subconsciously turned to look at Huang Anyuan.

At this time, the girls hope that their boyfriends can stand up for themselves.

Where did she know that she was looking at the past and was seeing Huang Anyuan looking at a direction.

There was a slight hunch in her heart.