Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (21)

When the audience of the cinema was immersed in the story, the fans who kept on the forums and handwritten books were awesome.

what happened? How suddenly was it quiet?

Did the cinema suddenly break the net collectively?

Fans said that they did not grab the ticket, they only waited for the "live" of the viewers who were watching.

Suddenly, it's really a big deal.

After ten minutes, the forum exploded again.

This time is more popular than the last time.

The entire "Holy Ring" forum was completely screened.

There is only one theme for all: Princess Uttana.

I don't need a reason: ah ah ah ah ah, I finally know why, Peter will say that she has found the most suitable actor for Uttana! Not to mention, I announced that I have found my true love since then!

Uttana my goddess: When I learned that Old Peter had found a new person to play Uttana, I actually refused, but now I am glad. Peter, you are so powerful!

I love Uttana: Look at my id and don't explain!

......

The onlookers looked confused and couldn't understand why the fragments were suddenly mad after eating the wrong medicine for ten minutes.

Some fans have already guessed a bit of a response from their reaction. Could it be that the actor who plays Uttana is really beautiful?

Fans who have the first beauty of a romantic country come out to express dissatisfaction: those who sing praises Uttana, can the actress have us beautiful in Sophia? I think that old Peter does not choose Sofia, it must be his biggest mistake.

However, some people came out to face under Mashan.

"The person who said this sentence, you must not be in front of the big screen now, otherwise you will not say such ridiculous remarks."

"I am a fan of Sofia. Don't give us Sofia upstairs. This Uttana, I am really convinced."

This group of people are crying and crying, but those who have been waiting for a long time are already lame: saying so much nonsense, you are sending a photo, even if it is not a high-definition still, just take a picture with your mobile phone!

Finally they were waiting for a "good guy."

This kind person is not someone else, it is the propaganda group of "The Holy Ring."

For the first time on the official website, a video about Uttana was released.

This video has only one clip of just one minute.

It was the film that took twenty-four minutes, and Joshua saw the scene of Princess Utana.

After getting lost in the forest, Joshua stepped on the soft grass and finally saw a gorgeous castle.

The sun was shining on the garden grass in front of the castle, and a girl in a white dress was picking flowers.

When she heard the movement, she turned around.

The lens gave a close-up, and Angela's flawless face was so slammed into the audience's sight.

She seemed to be amazed, and there was a hint of curiosity in the clear blue and clear scorpion, and then slowly, a friendly smile.

Cut off.

This one-minute video actually reached hundreds of millions of times in just half an hour. Then, the server of the "Saint-Judense" official website was directly paralyzed.

Many people who have seen it twice and three times to read the first time do not know how many times the audience is directly dumbfounded.

There are still a lot of viewers who have heard the news but have not had time to see it.