Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (13)

When Yu Wenrui saw that Gu Sheng was blocking the knife, the whole person bounced off his seat.

He almost exhausted his life and ran to the emperor's side.

However, she waited until he came to her and she stopped breathing.

Yu Wenrui's hand could not stop shaking.

The emperor saw his expression and thought that he was too sad because of the death of his sister.

Spring hunting certainly stopped, and the body of Li Wei was brought back to the palace, and the emperor ordered a thick burial.

But that night, Li Wei's palace was in flames, and everything was burned. A generation of beautiful women could not stay with a complete body.

The emperor could only sigh.

Yu Wenrui personally held the secluded body and put it in his room.

The rooms in his room are deaf and dumb, not afraid that they will reveal secrets.

"Neon... you must hate me, right?"

"You should hate me, but if you hate me, you should retaliate against me. Why, why should you say that?" What a brother and sister, when they died, still think about him.

Yu Wenrui said, violent coughing up, bright red blood flowing down his mouth, but he was not willing to wipe.

He shook his hand and touched her face, still the beautiful look, the tentacles are cold and stiff, it is the taste of death.

"I am a jerk... I am not going to die... it is me, it hurts you to such a point..."

His Royal Highness is getting thinner every day, and his temperament is getting more and more depressed. Even if this day was at the pilgrimage, the emperor intended to seal him as a prince, and he did not see a half smile on his face.

This is to let a lot of courtiers secretly praise the wise king, no, the imperial concubine is extraordinary.

Yu Wenrui's heart is in vain.

Being a prince, and finally boarding the supreme throne, stepping everyone down at his feet is the biggest goal of his life.

However, almost all of it has now been realized. Why does he feel that he is not happy?

The reason is that his heart has been cold with the departure of that person, right?

When I returned to the palace, Yu Wenrui turned a blind eye to all the congratulations and put himself in the room.

However, some of the figure that should have been lying on the bed was gone.

Missed?

There was a fluster in his heart, how could he not see it?

His eyes glanced carefully and eventually saw a withered camellia on the bed.

There was a sudden flash of light in his mind.

Yes, she is not a human at all, how can she consider her by human standards?

Yu Wenrui smiled low. In the end, the laughter gradually became a big laugh, and finally he laughed and kept coughing.

Even so, he did not stop his laughter.

His eyes lit up, and suddenly there was a glimmer of hope in the dead.

"You lied to me and lied to everyone... But thank you this time, you lied to me."

She is not dead, she is still alive.

There is no more joyful fact than this.

Even if she hates him and doesn't want to see him again, it doesn't matter.

The people in Wangfuzhong found that the mood of the master was inexplicably better.

The body of the emperor could not be done. He was hollowed out by the wine in the past few years. After a serious illness, the whole body collapsed.

Prince Yu Wenrui quickly took control of the DPRK.