Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (21)

"His Royal Highness..." Bixin saw this scene and quickly turned around.

"Slaves, nothing was seen." She quickly slammed down.

Gu Sheng was so funny because of his heart, Qin Hao also let go of her, and it seems that nothing happened between the two.

"The palace is going to go back to rest, and you can rest early."

Qin Hao nodded and looked at the two masters and servants.

When the two went, there was no shadow, and he reached out and gently touched his left ear.

The hot temperature there shows that the owner of the body is not as calm as the one he showed.

Bixinguo was as she said, she didn't see anything, she didn't hear anything.

Gu Sheng is very fond of such a subordinate, she knows her identity very clearly and understands her position.

Such subordinates will save the master a lot of things.

The emperors of the Daqin dynasty rarely came to the Tianhuang dynasty, and the Fenghuang naturally wanted to stay with them for a while to showcase the style of the Tianhuang dynasty.

It is only the Fenghuang who can't descend the identity to accompany the ambassador. The other party is the royal family. It is more appropriate for Tianhuang to send at least one emperor to accompany the ambassador.

Before the Fenghuang decided to choose a good candidate, some people volunteered.

"This... one by one, I want to accompany the embassy to appreciate the style of my phoenix?" Fenghuang raised his eyebrows.

The Crown Prince, the six emperors, and several female sons in the ancestral halls, even the Eight Emperors Huang Ming, who were confined to the government, expressed their willingness to share their concerns for the Phoenix Emperor.

I remembered the face of the king of the country, and the Fenghuang could understand the minds of these people.

The three emperors and four empresses are estimated to have just set a marriage, not willing to do too much, otherwise, there may be more than a few in this list.

Fenghuang glanced at her, her heart was too small, and of course the results could be guessed.

Gu Sheng was appointed by Fenghuang, and during the visit of Daqin Qinchen, he was responsible for receiving, accommodating and arranging all activities.

The Royal Highness of the King of the Kings is indeed a dragon and a phoenix. If a long song can hold his heart, it will be a long face to the Tianhuang Dynasty. Fenghuang's majesty thought.

On the following day, Gu Sheng came to the palace where the royal family was staying.

"His Royal Highness, in accordance with the wishes of my emperor, the Daqin envoys will be responsible for the reception throughout the period."

Qin Lan slightly bowed his head: "There is a Prince of Labor."

The two were polite and polite, and could not see the intimacy of the Royal Garden last night.

"Today, I will take you to our Phoenix City to take a walk." Gu Sheng proposed.

Daqin's envoys were also very curious about the customs here, and they all agreed.

"Just, this palace and all of you need to put on a pair of clothes." Gu Sheng said.

Only when you are ready to go out can you see the real city of Phoenix.

A group of people dressed in a low-key out of the palace.

However, this low-key, only relatively speaking, after all, Gu Sheng and the Qin Yan's face value is placed there.

Especially in Qinhuang, there is no way to see how many times of enthusiasm have been seen on the road.

Until the end, he couldn't bear to accept the cover that Gu Sheng had handed him.

"You don't have to care, they are not malicious, but they are only impressed by your style." Gu Sheng said with a smile.

If her voice is not so gloating, Qin Hao is still very happy to believe.

He gnashed his teeth and said: "The long song has won the prize. With the appearance of the long song, if I went to Daqin, I am afraid that I will be treated more than I am."