Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (4)

"Wang Ye, Miss Ling's talent is really rare in my life." A graceful and dignified wife Chong Yuwen sharply said.

She is the violinist who Yu Yurui invited for Gu Sheng.

The fascinating natural body of the celestial wood is transparent and innocent. These things are all transparent to the chess and calligraphy paintings. Everyone who was invited by Yu Wenrui praised her.

Sending away the woman, Yu Wenrui went to the yard.

The woman who is still a white corolla is sitting elegantly on the side of the piano, her **** is skillful, and a burst of music is flowing at her fingertips. When she pops up, she even closes her eyes and gently raises it. Smile, it seems to be immersed in it and enjoy it.

Yu Wenrui did not know how to stay a little.

Such a woman, such a woman...

He came back to God, remembered his purpose, and remembered his own forbearance and revenge for so many years, his eyes returning to coldness in an instant.

"The secluded."

He gently called her, and the tenderness in his eyes was inseparable.

The sound of the piano was interrupted, Gu Sheng opened his eyes and looked at him with joy: "You are here."

Her mind is as pure as a child, and her thoughts are almost entirely on her face.

However, this kind of look will let Yu Wenrui squat.

"You didn't always want to go out to play, I am going to take you out to play today?" he asked softly.

Gu Sheng has widened his eyes for a moment: "Really?" She also had a lot of days when she came to the Xianwang Palace. Yu Wenrui never let her go out, saying that there are too many bad people outside, she has no time, and it is not safe to take her out. .

Looking at her like this, Yu Wenrui unconsciously revealed a smile: "Really."

The prince wants to go out, and the people in the government are naturally ready for things.

Gu Sheng was asked to change his dress.

According to Yu Wenrui, the clothing on her body looks too unusual. If you go out, you should pay attention to it.

Gu Sheng will certainly not be entangled in such a small matter.

Many people in Wangfuzhong also saw the younger sister in the mouth of the prince for the first time.

"A beautiful girl, I am afraid that the first beauty in the country is not comparable?"

"Wang Ye did not kiss and kiss this sister, so she should not be our future Princess?"

"..."

Gu Sheng listened to their voices one by one.

When she got into the carriage, she suddenly asked: "What is Wang Hao?"

Yu Wenrui said: "How did you suddenly ask this?"

Gu Sheng blinked: "I just heard it."

Yu Wenrui remembered her incredible ability, and it was clear.

He explained: "Wang Hao is the wife of Wang Ye. My wife is the prince."

Gu Sheng said the name of his wife gently, and suddenly his face turned red.

"I know what the book says, the wife is the one who will spend the rest of your life with you, never separated, right?"

Yu Wenrui nodded.

"Can I be your wife?"

Yu Wenrui looked up and saw that Xiaohuaxian was looking forward to seeing himself. His face was red and red, and the scorpion was like a bottle of water.

He had such a moment of heartbeat, but he remembered his situation.

Under his heart, he only smiled softly: "You don't understand at all, there are too many things between husband and wife."

Gu Sheng, although he did not understand those windings, but also heard that Yu Wenrui did not agree to himself, and suddenly his mood fell.