Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (40)

Gu Sheng was brought all the way by the emperor.

Fortunately, this man kept her face and put the person down before entering the door.

Gu Sheng actually knows that this is just self-deception.

They are estimated that the front has not arrived yet, and some people have already told the situation here.

However, it is better to be in the door than to be in front of the parents.

Otherwise, people still don't know how frivolous the daughter-in-law is.

She took the hand of the imperial concubine and almost leaned back on his body, and the two entered the door intimately.

Looking at the two people, the handsome lady's eyes crossed a smile.

"Father, mother." Huangfu nodded to the two.

Gu Sheng shouted at his name.

The coach said, he groped and handed a small box to Gu Sheng.

This is even a meeting.

A bit heavy. Gu Sheng's first feeling after picking up.

The coach is a little narrow in his eyes: "Open it and see if I am a father-in-law, do you like the gift you choose?"

Since the coaches have said this, Gu Sheng can only do it.

She opened the box and instantly understood who the character of Huangfu was.

Who will send her a gun on the first day of her daughter-in-law's entry?

The handsome lady obviously did not think that the gift that her husband's mysterious secret has never shown to her is actually this. I can't help but support the amount. This is really...

Gu Sheng picked up the gun in the box because of the lightness. This gun is obviously made for women. The small and elegant silver appearance looks more like an ornament and more than a powerful weapon. .

Gu Sheng actually liked such a gift, she couldn't help but put it in her hands.

"Thank you father."

Looking at the unhappiness of her eyes, the handsome man laughed and said: "Good! I know that you are a forester, and you know that most of these things are in line with your wishes, so hahaha..."

The handsome lady looked at him helplessly.

She took Gu Sheng into the past and handed her a small box: "I will not give you any strange gifts. In this box, I am a set of jewelry that I specially invited for you in Baoyulou." There are also some title deeds and shops."

"Thank you mother." Gu Sheng knows that he can come up with these things, indicating that the couple really recognized themselves.

Gu Sheng was in the emperor's house for three days.

On the first day, in addition to seeing the handsome couple, they are resting.

The next day, I met the grandmother of the Emperor, the sisters of the same family.

The lady of the Grand Master never stopped the Emperor of the Emperor, and only one point, the building they lived in, did not allow those people to come in, and the eyes were not seen.

All the ladies and sisters of the emperor's family lived in a nearby large courtyard.

On the third day, Gu Sheng was still resting in the room for one day. The reason was not enough for outsiders.

However, Mrs. Huangfu is happy to see this. According to this development, she estimates that she will soon be able to embrace her grandson.

It's just that the daughter-in-law's body is well complemented.

On the day of returning to the door, Zhao got up early. In fact, she did not rest well in the past few days. She was always worried about whether her daughter had a good time at the Huangfu family and would not be accustomed to it.

Until I saw Gu Sheng. The color of her daughter's face can't be deceived.

There is also the imperial concubine, although the character is cold, but the daughter is really considerate.

When she watched her daughter sit down, Huangfu also specially took a cushion to her, and Zhao's heart was happy.