Arc:: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (29)

When he said this, the cat in the hands of the lady was screaming and screaming, and then struggling to jump out of her arms.

The handsome lady came back and looked at a few white cat hairs in her hands, only to realize her own gaffe.

She looked at Gu Shengyin with a very wonderful look.

Gu Sheng can feel that there is no maliciousness in this.

As if to see that Gu Sheng was somewhat uncomfortable, the handsome lady looked at Gu Sheng because of the appearance of this wolf.

She looked at her son in a strange way: "How can you make the girl's home look like this?"

After she said that she looked at Gu Sheng because of her kindness: "I will let you take it for a while."

Gu Sheng thanked him. Here, Mrs. Huangfu ordered that she should prepare clean and new clothes and take her to wash.

When Gu Sheng left, Mrs. Huangfu could not restrain the joy in her heart and said to the emperor: "Which girl is this? How long have you known? Are you sympathetic?"

Huangfu replied with one eye: "She is Yan Ruohua, we have known for a few months."

He directly avoided the latter problem, and the handsome lady who knows the personality of her son immediately knew that she was still a single-hearted person.

Mrs. Dashu's interest in Gu Shengyin is a bit stronger. I know that although her son said that his temper is a bit hard, but whether it is a family or a character, it is the most popular girl, she is not tempted. ?

However, the lady's wife Shen Shen said: "Surname is Yan? In the Yuncheng, it seems that there is no big family of surnames."

However, she immediately relieved: "We don't need to have a noble daughter-in-law to support our face. It is good to be innocent." It is hard to have a girl who likes the wind. The lady's heart is simply gratified.

However, the next second, she was shocked when she was picked up by her son.

Huangfu said: "She used to be a relative, but it is a pity that she has been separated."

"This..." The handsome lady frowned. Could it be that her son liked this?

The daughter-in-law of Dashuaifu, it's okay to have a lower birth, but the woman who married this woman can't quite accept it.

In the eyes of all the mothers under the sun, their sons are always the best, fearing that they will be worthy of a fairy.

What's more, their family is the same, everything is top-notch, even like a woman who has been away, how can the handsome lady accept it?

"The same wind, the handsome man, it is impossible to accept a second married lady." The handsome lady said to the emperor.

Huangfu's face is unchanged: "The son will not accept any other women except her."

The handsome lady is dumb.

The son's temper is stinky. No one knows better than him. It is exactly the same as an old guy.

If he really made up his mind, he wouldn't be able to change his mind.

What kind of charm does the girl named Yan Ruohua have to make her son so enamored?

Just now, Yan Ruohua has re-packed up and was taken over by the beggar.

"I have seen the handsome lady."

Mrs. Dass looked at her carefully, and she was amazed at the girl's temperament and temperament.

"The same wind brought the girl back for the first time, and told me that this old woman was very happy. Yan girl didn't mind talking to me?"