Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (18)

Yu Wenrui did not pay attention to the doctors who were lying on the ground. He quickly got up and wanted to go out, but after two steps, he stopped again.

Yes, he wants to go to her, but where to find her?

He shouted a waiter and asked him what happened recently.

The attendant said with some excitement: "You came back to a coma when you came back that day. You didn't wake up for seven days and seven nights. Even the doctor said that you..." But this morning, our palace suddenly heard a strange smell, all the flowers in the whole city. They are all open and your breathing is gradually smoothing up."

It's winter now!

Everyone said that the future of His Royal Highness must be the eternal king of the ages. God can't bear to see him die, and he has a special vision to make him come back to life.

Only Yu Wenrui knows that there is no miracle at all.

He remembered that her blue silk was gray, and her heart was a tremor.

The pot was blown up on the court of the Ming Dynasty.

What is the reason, the prince of the Prince who has just been passed down to God is actually on the upper floor of the hall, and he will be sent to the immortal when he will die. He is lucky to be born again. Since then, he feels that this dusty world is no longer suitable for himself. After all, he abolished his position as a prince and let him go to the sea.

This... Everyone feels that the Prince's Highness is not a madman. I don't want to say no to the Prince's position. Seeing that the emperor is already ill, he is soon the Lord of the World.

The most unacceptable thing is the confidant of Yu Wenrui. They are the clearest. The master has made any effort for everything. Now everything is in front of you. You can pick it up and say no, don't you?

Yu Wenrui smiled very lightly: "I have found something that is more fascinating than power."

Those people do not know the things of Gu Sheng, thinking that the imperial elders of the Prince are really a serious illness, the whole person is detached?

Of course, the emperor disagreed. The emperor was superstitious. After Yu Wenrui's vision of this disease, he was convinced that his son was extraordinary and would be able to inherit the big position.

Yu Wenrui disappeared.

The Prince did not go to the DPRK for several days, the reason is to take good care of the body.

However, after several days and more and more, the emperor was suspicious and sent someone to check: the Prince had already disappeared.

There is one prince in the capital of the Ming Dynasty, and there is a so-called son in the sparsely populated mountains.

Yu Wenrui probably knows some of the habits of flowers and plants. He always knows that Gu Sheng, although he likes the excitement of the world, is essentially more like a quiet place.

not to mention......

Yu Wenrui remembered that she had seen her in her "dream". She was so afraid that she would not go to the place where humans gather.

In fact, there is a more terrible conjecture in his heart, she will not already... but he never touched this piece, he always told himself that he owes so much to her, she has not recovered from herself Come, certainly not reconciled.

In fact, his guess is not wrong.

Gu Sheng came to the valley at the border of the Ming Dynasty where there was almost no one to step on.

Her body is not particularly bad. Originally, the secluded body is the body of the grass, and it is impossible to live without it. The natural magic from the world's elf queen saved her.

But although she survived, her fairy body was ruined, and there were no magic spells. Today, she is not much different from an ordinary human woman. Even the body is weaker than them.