Arc: Noble Elf Queen VS "Protagonist Halo" Girl (33)

Ellen's first thousand regrets, when I chose to be the guardian of Alice.

This little guy, every time at this time to brush the sense of existence.

As early as the palace door was opened, Gu Sheng had already stunned to the side - this way, still do not let the elf see it.

However, no matter how fast he moved, Alice still saw Uncle Allen holding her Queen.

She ran over and cuddled, Gu Shengyin, and looked up, a pair of big eyes screaming, can simply erupt the spirit of the elf.

"Her Majesty, Alice wants to kiss."

Gu Sheng was smiling, she was about to bend over and pick up Alice, and the people on her legs disappeared.

It turned out that Allen had already taken people over.

Allen's face is black and white, and no one will be happy if he is interrupted.

He looked at Alice seriously: "Alice, I don't remember the etiquette that I teach you? You must knock on the door before you enter the door and get permission from the owner."

Alice squinted and said a word: "Uncle Allen, why do you want to kiss the Queen?"

Allen has some headaches. This little devil, so small, knows how to transfer topics.

He sometimes really doubts, is Alice really an elf?

I have never encountered such an unpleasant elf!

He didn't say anything, and Alice screamed first: "Uncle Allen, I want to kiss the Queen."

Allen looked cold and cold: "No!"

Irene grinned: "I don't want to kiss Uncle Allen, and the Queen is the same." She said that she was staring at the Elf Queen, who had been coveting for a long time.

Under the gaze of two pairs of eyes, Gu Sheng smiled at Arie's gentleness.

The smile of Her Majesty's majesty, the lethality is huge, and the whole elf of Alice is stunned by her, and then she hears the cold and ruthless words in the Queen's mouth.

"No, little Alice. You are not willing to let me be kissed by you."

Little Alice looked at the smiling Queen and looked at her uncle, Uncle Allen.

This time it was really a slap in the face, and "Wow" cried out.

Her Majesty the Queen and Uncle Allen is really awful!

Her Majesty is married to Elder Allen!

The news was like a sudden wind, and it was spread throughout the forest of Senguang.

Many elves who admire the two are dumbfounded. If they have not started to fall in love, they will fall in love.

However, more elves are caught in their own delusions: In the future, Her Majesty will appear with Elder Allen, and the scenes of the two elves with the most beautiful elves will really feel like dreams.

No elf objected to this matter, and all the elves expressed their blessings to both.

Gu Sheng is the one who likes the elves most. They are pure, and their minds are clean. No matter what happens, the first thing that comes to mind forever is the most beautiful side.

This is why she announced the marriage news in the first place.

Allen feels that everything in the past is like a dream that is so beautiful.

If it is not a dream, why are all the things that are most desired in the depths of my heart actually realized?

No, it is even better than what he wants most.

What he thought before, it is best that the Queen can respond to his love.

However, the reality is that she not only responded to her feelings, but even held a wedding.