Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (33)

In these days, he did not hear the name of the forest guest.

That woman is simply the nemesis of these men.

What woman wants to be better for herself, why do women live with men? Why do women have to endure men's wives and wives?

......

Isn't that what it should be?

Where are there so many?

The key is that there are still quite a few women who are moved by her emotions.

Now, it is said that a small number of women have already proposed and separated from their husbands. In Yuncheng, some relaxed positions have even begun to have women to apply.

Now, in the "Cloud City Daily", there are already literati who have written and denounced, saying that women come to grab their jobs and become disregarded. This is the end of the world.

The reaction with the coach is completely opposite. I heard that Gu Sheng is a forester, and the lady's eyes are bright.

The forester, in some ways, really makes the lady handsome admiration.

Some of her views, her style, her unique insights into the United States, have made the Dashuai lady happy.

If it is not that he is no longer young, and the relationship with the coach is more affectionate than men and women, the lady will want to try a single person.

If the forester becomes his daughter-in-law, the lady's wife thought about it. It seems to be a very good thing.

The coach was asking the Huangfu a question of seeing blood: "I saw the speeches of the foresters in the newspaper. Although I have not said it clearly, I think she advocates equality between men and women. If you marry her, then I want to be a mother, I am afraid it is very difficult."

Huangfu asked: "I have one for her, what do you want so many women to do?"

When mentioning "other women", Emperor Huang's handsome face was disgusted.

The Emperor Huangfu was asked to live. He was speechless with this question.

Which rich man has the power to have a strong man who does not want to sit on the right and enjoy the happiness of the people? My son, when did you grow up, what went wrong?

Huangfu got up: "If there is no problem, will the mother go to give me a bride price? After three days, I personally went to their house to raise a family!"

For his son's private affairs, the coach has always been concerned about what kind of wife he wants, as long as he likes it.

When Mrs. Huangfu knew that her son liked Lin Ke, the previous opposition became a silent silence.

The words of Huangfu said that no one objected.

This is all agreed.

Huangfu thought, I can tell her the news tomorrow.

Under this time, she has no reason to refuse herself?

Three days later, the long team drove to the small yard where Gu Sheng was renting.

Gu Sheng, who heard the news coming out, because Zhao and Lin Ma smiled at them, they all looked at the young men in military uniforms and carried things in a box and a box to the yard.

Gu Sheng found the emperor standing on one side: "What is this?"

Huangfu replied: "Career."

Gu Sheng is absolutely out, this action is too fast, right?

Moreover, where is the bridegroom officer leading the team to send the bride price?

Huangfu looked at Zhao and performed a ceremony for the younger generation.

"Huangfu has already told the parents at home. They are very satisfied with Ruohua. These are the gifts that my mother personally carefully selected."

Zhao's has been shocked by the imperial family's speed.

"Can I refuse?" Gu Sheng asked suddenly.

Huangfu replied: "You accept, I took you on the train when you were at the wedding; you refused, I tied you to the car at the wedding."