Arc: Angels who have fallen into the world (14)

However, no matter how roaring the fans are, the entire "Saint Pretense" crew did not reveal anything.

On the contrary, the fans have been evoked their minds. Every day they have to go to the official website to brush up. I am looking forward to the day when the crew will send compassion and send a stills.

The result is really there!

Joshua of Augustus is full of heroic and handsome.

Helen's beautiful and passionate and intelligent.

Finally it was the turn of Utana.

Utana has only one back!

The back of the white dress was surrounded by the sea of ​​flowers. Under the kiss of the sun, it was like a light, and people couldn't help but want her to look back.

You look back!

The fans said that they were tired.

There are fans who leave a message below: Oh, I have already seen the sinister intentions of the crew, no hope, just waiting for the premiere next year. I admit that you have successfully evoked my curiosity. If Uttana can't satisfy me, wait! I will use the vocabulary I have learned all my life to greet you!

His message has caused many people to feel the same.

Peter smiled and looked at the data sent by the assistant.

Very good, the propaganda effect of "The Holy Ring" is better than he imagined.

Gu Sheng passed the day of shooting with the crew.

What surprised Peter was that he was worried at the beginning that Angela was a newcomer, and that his acting skills might not be enough. She had already prepared her as long as she was responsible for the beauty.

After all, even if it is a vase, as long as there is such a face as Angela, there will be a lot of people willing to pay for her face.

But some people may be born to eat this bowl of rice. She not only has the beauty that the world can't match, but also the aura that ordinary people can't match.

At the beginning of the filming, Angela was obviously a variety of mistakes, clearly a level of a layman.

However, what most shocked the director and other actors is that no matter what kind of mistake, as long as you correct her once, she will never make another second.

Even when Mortis talked about her, she had to sigh: "I may, witness the rise of a legend."

As for Peter, Peter is already happy.

His original expectations for the "Quit" were very high, but looking at the performance of Gu Sheng, he felt that he could set the target higher.

so perfect.

In the later stages of the movie, no one can see the shadow of a new person from this girl.

Augustus was the most played with Gu Sheng, and he was even brought into the state by Gu Sheng.

He felt that he was Joshua. He was deeply in love with the beautiful princess.

Augustus looked at Gu Shengyin's eyes and became more and more obsessed.

The crew's mind was sensitive to his mind, but looking at another person, there is no point in thinking about Augustus.

The official version of The Holy Ring is doing very well. Every once in a while, there will be some regular news posted, so that fans will always pay attention to it and will not be forgotten.

However, the most anticipated Princess Uttana, left to people, is always just a back view of infinite imagination.

No one, including Gu Sheng did not know, there is a person who will take her whereabouts, her daily bits and pieces, all in her hands.