Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (19)

Indeed, as the Highness of the King of the King said, the subjects of the Tianhuang Dynasty were very curious about Daqin.

I heard that they are all men and men, and today's envoys are men?

A purple robes fell into the eyes of everyone.

"Hey!" Gu Sheng heard the inspiratory sound of everyone because of it.

The man headed, wearing a gorgeous purple robes, the robes of the robes, blooming numerous large and unknown flowers.

However, the gorgeous robes, all of them at a glance, are his face.

It was a thrilling and beautiful face, and it was gorgeous to the extreme, but it was not weak and feminine. It was not the same as the men of the Tianhuang Dynasty who were weak and even smeared.

This is a kind of beauty that is overbearing and arrogant.

Huang Mingge looked at the man with ecstasy, and even the wine at hand was forgotten. No such woman, such a man, does not want to get it.

Not just her, almost everyone in this hall has been stunned by this man.

Gu Sheng is also watching him, but she is different from other people. She is just amazed. I didn't expect him to be a person of the Tianhuang Dynasty.

Fenghuang also lost a second, but she was well-informed, and her heart was not comparable to the average person. She quickly recovered her normal look.

She subconsciously glanced at her eldest daughter, and she really looked at the man with a long song. She saw only amazement and interest in her gaze, not as obsessed as most people in the temple.

Fenghuang secretly nodded, this is the temperament that a country's Chu Jun should have.

"The Daqin dynasty ambassador Qin Qin, on behalf of my emperor, blessed the phoenix dynasty, the emperor of Fenghuang, and the phoenix body, and the phoenix body." His voice pulled back all the thoughts in the temple.

Fenghuang stood up and said: "The king of the king is more than a gift, come and give a seat."

In order to show the importance attached to the ambassador, Qin Yu's position is extremely high, just in contrast to Gu Sheng.

When Qin Hao was just seated, he noticed the woman sitting opposite.

She doesn't look old, she wears a red-hot phoenix robe, her hair is sharply covered with a gold crown, and she reveals the whole perfect face. The long eyebrows rise, the phoenixes pick up, and the unspeakable With the wind.

She seemed to notice her gaze, showing a smile to herself, lifting her glass at the distance and drinking it.

Qin Lan knows who she is, the person who dresses up and can sit in this position, afraid that it is only the Prince of the Emperor's dynasty.

He felt that the Highness of the Highness was very interesting, and he also revealed one. He took the drink in his hand and counted it as a gift.

Gu Sheng, as a treasurer, has been noticed by countless people in his own words and deeds. What is happening on her side is naturally unable to open the eyes of everyone.

As for Qin Hao, relying on his face alone, he has attracted the attention of countless people. ,

The interaction between the two fell into the eyes of the people in the temple.

Many people who have some thoughts on Qin Qin have been disappointed. It seems that the Crown Prince's Highness also seems to have a little meaning for the Daqin's Royal Highness, and the Royal Crown Prince's robbing people? Everyone asked themselves that they didn't have the courage.

As for the phoenix song, she was unwilling to look at the two two people who seemed to get along very well, and hated them.

In her eyes, the phoenix long song just took the identity of a royal servant.

If you are sitting in that position today, then the person you saw in the eyes of the king of Daqin will become himself.

She has never been reconciled.