Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (26)

"Love you listen to me explain ..." He Junyan did not know how to see such a Gu Sheng, the heart was actually a little panic.

"Don't explain anything to me, Uncle He." Gu Sheng said with a serious look: "Where are you looking for, what time you are, it's your own business, and I have nothing to do with Su Ke." "

"I have been taking care of you for so many years in Hejia. It was originally a matter of your great kindness. If you want to talk about your life, you really don't know how to be good."

He Junyan frowned: "What do you say about love..."

Gu Sheng showed a smile: "To be honest."

"The situation will not be self-willed anymore. Uncle He's business will not be in the way."

He Junyan looked at Gu Shengyin, who looked like this. He only felt angry in his heart: What is his life and her relationship with her? What is it to be a big favor to take care of her? What is it that will not be in the way?

This past will sweetly call myself Uncle Uncle's mouth, why would you spit out such ruthless and cold words?

How can he He Junyan allow it!

After she has filled herself with the bits and pieces of her life, I will be the same as nothing, and no matter what, no matter what?

"You are all impulsive in your mind now. I don't tell you more. Hey, let's go eat, eat uncle and take you home."

Gu Sheng did not want him to take it with me. She has to force this man to see her heart today.

"Uncle He, I am not a child. I have a sense of autonomy and the right to choose my life. I will take back the things that my parents left me after the age of eighteen, and then go far. No longer bothering you and disturbing your life. Without me, you should be..."

He Junyan's face sank when he heard the age of eighteen. He looked at Gu Sheng because of his cold eyes: "After the age of 18, I left the property of Su's family? Going far?"

He grabbed Gu Sheng's hand and directly opened the door to throw the person in. He sat in the driver's seat and drove back to the villa.

"Miss Mr. You are back..." Mei sister greeted her with a smile on her face, and saw He Junyan's angry face holding Gu Sheng on the floor.

The door was shut down with a bang, and the whole person shook with Mei.

What is wrong with this? Mr. Ming Ming was very happy when he went to pick up the lady. Mei sister was worried about the direction of the main bedroom on the second floor.

Gu Sheng was squatted on the bed by He Junyan.

In fact, she can understand He Junyan in particular.

Whoever is replaced, who has worked so hard for so many years to say such a selfish and rude words, is not mad.

"Uncle He..." She looked at the man in front of her horror.

He Junyan has always been a gentle gentleman in front of Su Keqing. She has never seen such a terrible He Junyan.

He Junyan smiled coldly: "Say, let's say, put your thoughts about the future, how do you want to know me and please, I want to have nothing to do with my He Junyan, give me a good talk. ""

Gu Sheng flashed through the guilty color of his face, and seemed to think of something. He picked it up and went away with his face: "It's just that, my existence is not blocking your good deeds. You are married later." Children, I am afraid I can't wait to get rid of my bag!"

She is good, the more she said, the more she became arrogant, the guilty conscience, and she said, but she cried first.