Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (23)

She was shocked and faintly guessed.

Sure enough, a man in a black suit has quietly appeared in her room.

Gu Sheng is full of vigilance in her eyes, she does not care that the other side saw the true body of Angela.

How can a person who can break through the enchantment of a six-winged angel is an ordinary person.

"Can you tell me who you are?"

Gu Sheng was planning to ask the system directly, but since that night, after she was taken to the room by the man, the system seemed to fall into a deep sleep, and after she left, she did not respond at all.

The man did not rush to answer her question, but stared at her wings and floated in midair.

"It's beautiful," he exclaimed.

He opened his hands and made a gesture like a hug.

Gu Sheng's body flew toward him uncontrollably and fell into his arms.

Gu Sheng is from the depths of his soul and does not want to resist this man.

It is not the physical instinct of Angela, but the depths of her own soul.

"I have answered you last time, I am your lover." The man hugged her, his voice full of sighs.

"But I really don't know you." Gu Sheng frowned. She couldn't deceive herself, she was in love with this embrace of light lotus.

But she does not like this feeling of being out of control.

"Follow your own mind." The man said lowly.

In the mind of Gu Sheng, there was a name called "Ain" that made her body tremble.

"you call me......"

"Oh." The corner of the lips was suddenly blocked by a finger, and the man said softly, "Don't say it, it will be noticed."

He did not say what was noticed, but Gu Sheng did understand it, and he no longer monitored the laws of the world.

He called himself Ain.

He actually knew that he was not Angela.

Gu Sheng was trembled with eyelashes, although there was no half-memory, but her heart was filled with joy and satisfaction.

She didn't know where this mood came from, but indulged herself in this feeling.

There was a sudden surge of thought in her heart.

She looked at the man in front of him seriously, and he was still in a state of incompetence, cold and precious.

"You, can you tell me, do you love me?" Gu Sheng looked at him with a sigh of relief.

The man's eyes flashed a bit of surprise, even if there is no memory, will he subconsciously seduce himself?

As for her request, she seems to have no way to refuse. He thought helplessly.

The man took her waist and rubbed her hands at the roots of the angel's wings.

Gu Sheng couldn't help but tremble. This is the most sensitive place for angels.

The man gently lowered his head, and the burning breath fell on her ear: "I love you..."

Ain.

The last two words are directly in her mind.

Gu Sheng gave his lips because of the initiative.

She felt that she was crazy, and she knew nothing about the man, not even his name.

Such a dangerous man, reason tells her that she should be vigilant and should evade.

But she couldn't help it. The desire from the depths of her soul made her want to get close to him, as if there was a voice in her heart telling her: Don't be afraid of him, he won't hurt you.

you love him.

She loves him.

Gu Sheng closed his eyes. If this is really a dream, let yourself not wake up again.