Arc:The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (9)

It is good to be a free security guard.

Gu Sheng did not tell Xiaoxiao and Lin Ma about this matter.

One was afraid that they were worried. In the event that the two of them showed their deeds, how did the Huangfu people make such a hidden way, how did she find out?

It will be unclear at the time.

The next day, Gu Sheng started her "career".

"Yuncheng Daily" is the largest newspaper in the entire Yuncheng sales.

Because the emperor's family in the eight northwestern provinces is in Yuncheng, this newspaper is also a weather vane in the eight northwestern provinces.

Most of the above is the political events in the Yuncheng Daily. The rest are mostly patriotic remarks of some famous literati and their own political arguments. A little less is the short-story articles, and the advertisements that several businessmen spend heavily on.

Gu Sheng is aiming at the "Cloud City Daily".

Yes, what she wants to do is to publish some small articles through the Yuncheng Daily.

As for the content, I have experienced countless worlds. Gu Shengyin said: What do women care about most?

Beauty, dress, looks.

Everything beautiful, and things that make them beautiful.

The woman of this era is limited too much.

In addition to the occasional small group of people, they have the conditions, capital, and the ability to pursue beauty as they please, such as the former Mrs. Shen.

Most women, every day, are doing everything at home, taking their children, and enduring the husband's day outside, and maybe one day will bring back a beautiful wife.

Start with beauty and make them more confident.

Gu Sheng wrote his first submission letter for his pen.

She knows what the Yuncheng Daily is now advocating, liberating, and free.

On the second day, there was a small essay on the Yuncheng Daily that was completely different in style from the past.

The pen is called Ms. Lin's lady, and the first sentence of the first article attracts countless people:

"When I wrote this article, I just left with my husband. It's not abandonment, it's a departure. It's perhaps the one I've done in my life, the most courageous, and the least regrettable thing. ""

"...I have never done anything to be sorry for him, sorry for one thing at home, but he has to abandon me because he has looked at a woman outside..."

There may be grievances and unwillingness, but more, it is relieved.

If you are unintentional, I will take a break. This sentence has been passed down for thousands of years. How many people can really do it?

In this era, there are many such things. Even Lu Zijun saw it. He would not doubt that this foreign guest would be Yan Ruohua.

Many of the ladies who have thought about it after seeing it are more likely to be female students who have received new education.

"Well done, this is what our women should have! You are holding out and holding the outside, but picking me up and picking me up. I really think that the woman's mud is pinched?"

However, in another part of the population, this article has caused an uproar.

"It is ridiculous! Women's three from the four Germans should have been supposed to be, she was rejected by the husband's family, but still do not know how to be ashamed, even sent such a deed to the newspaper? Really the world is down!" This is a well-known literary giant .

"Who is this forester? A person who can't even keep his husband's heart, why is it so arrogant?"

At this time, everyone does not know, this woman called the forester, the future will give Yuncheng, to the Republican Union women, what changes.