Arc: Noble Elf Queen VS "Protagonist Halo" Girl (30)

She seems to know that she is not Gu Sheng's opponent. When Gu Sheng came out because of a natural magic, she was not good and did not avoid it, so she greeted it straight.

Andy silk fell softly.

Gu Sheng looked at the black mist from Andy's body because of his eyes, forming a distorted face in the air, facing his vicious smile: "The Elf Queen, you find me. What about it? I just looked at how you want to completely erase me!"

The illusory face finished this sentence, as if it was very painful, and swam a few times, completely disappeared.

The same as the last time.

If you don't know it beforehand, I am afraid that everyone should think that this thing has been dissipated in the world.

Gu Sheng has been exploring the situation with a special exploration of the magic, and even a trace of it can not be found.

She has to admit that the hidden power of this thing is indeed superb.

However, she is too happy to be too early.

Gu Sheng took out the small kit that the system gave her from the space ring in her hand.

The small kit was spread flat on her hand, and then suddenly it floated up automatically, spinning in the air, and Gu Sheng appeared to have a faint light flashing in it.

Then there seemed to be a scream in a corner.

Gu Sheng looked at the place where there was nothing in front of him, and a black mist suddenly appeared in shape.

The thing seemed to be very frightening, screaming uneasy: "What are you taking out, how can there be something in this world that can detect my existence? Ah!"

That kit seems to have a great repressive effect on her. Gu Sheng knows that she must be very painful at the moment because she listens to her voice.

But she did not have a bit of compassion. The poor man must have hatefulness. If it is not this thing that uses such a sinister method to improve its strength, she does not need to work hard to deal with her.

The black fog eventually struggled, but was taken into the kit.

Gu Sheng could still hear her painful sorrow and incredulous curse.

She threw the things in her hand to the system: "It's already done. But can she let her shut up?"

The system took this thing in, didn't know what it did, and the whole world was quiet.

When something arrives in the hands of the system, it is impossible to make any mistakes. Gu Sheng, because of this time, is really letting go of his heart.

Finally, the hidden dangers of this world have been lifted.

Gu Sheng showed natural magic to the unconscious Princess Andy: after she woke up, her body would return to normal and forget all the things for a while.

It is an innocent person.

Gu Sheng did not know, after returning to the Elves, there was a big surprise waiting for her.

As soon as she returned to the palace, she was informed by the maid, and Elder Allen had waited for her for two days and two nights.

Gu Sheng is worried because he is worried that something must happen, otherwise Ellen will not.

I know that I just entered the temple and greeted me with a hot embrace.

Allen's hands are very tight and tight, as if they are afraid that they will loosen a little, and the people in their arms will disappear.

Gu Sheng was even more worried about his heart: What happened, so that Allen, who had been struggling to suppress his feelings, suddenly burst into such intense emotions?