Arc: Noble Elf Queen VS "Protagonist Halo" Girl (28)

Gu Sheng said to the elders in the family that he would go to the human world.

Allen looked like she wanted to follow her, but she was rejected by Gu Sheng: After all, she was going to deal with such an unknown enemy. She didn't want Ellen to take risks with herself.

Allen looked a little low, but did not say much.

Gu Sheng felt that time was very urgent, and after a brief explanation, he left.

It is not her urgency, but the "Xili Li" that will bring disaster to the elves now has no threat, but according to the system, it is not important whether the appearance is Lily. The key is the thing that is still alive in this world, and the inner shell has not changed.

If you let it develop, fear that it is necessary to bring trouble to the elves, still have to bring it.

Since the system has already detected the presence of the outsider, Gu Sheng has gone directly to where it is.

What surprised Gu Sheng was that the thing, this time, chose a hostage who was much stronger than Cili Li, the princess of the human dynasty.

The princess whose name is Andy's is itself a talented genius, so it didn't matter much after it was boarded on her. At most, everyone just thinks that as the age of the princess increases, the talent becomes better and better.

Since Gu Sheng has something provided by the system, naturally he does not need to worry about anything. On the first night of his arrival at the Imperial Capital, after exerting a sleep magic, he went directly to the palace of the Princess.

"Who are you?" Andy, who was preparing to lie down and sleep, looked at Gu Shengyin with vigilance.

In fact, when I said this sentence, Andys almost knew the identity of the person in front of him.

Gu Sheng did not disguise this time, so the appearance of the obvious elf, so beautiful to the flawless face, so powerful to the breathless breath.

Who else can the Queen besides the Elf?

Andy wants to give an alarm, but in vain finds no use - it has been enchanted by Gu Sheng.

"useless."

Gu Sheng said gently: "In this world, there are only two people who have the ability to break my enchantment. Now, there is only one person left."

Andy's face changed, she heard the meaning of Gu Sheng. She is talking about the Emperor and the Golden Dragon King. Since the fall of the Emperor thousands of years ago, there is only one person left in this world who can confront the Elf Queen.

"Hey, I almost forgot you, maybe if you don't die today, you can do it for a long time." Gu Sheng did not say anything because of this. In the original plot, West Lily became the first master of the magical continent.

Andy's face changed, and smiled strongly: "Don't dare to be such a great praise to the elf queen. I want to know, where did Andy's offend the Queen's Majesty, let you say something like this." The other party is bright. Say it, she is coming to her own life.

Gu Sheng did not take out the longbow to conceal his identity this time, but directly summoned the scepter of the Elf Queen.

"Andy did not offend me, but you have, 'West Lily'." Gu Sheng shouted out the name that made her look so big.

"It's you!" Andy suddenly responded, looking at Gu Shengyin's eyes very resentful.

The other party knew that she was West Lily, and it was obvious that she loved the elf in the town of Locke.