Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (9)

Evening.

Gu Sheng has fallen into a deep sleep.

Wella walked out of her room and gently closed the door.

"How is she?" asked a male voice who was indifferent and had no emotional fluctuations.

Wella doesn't know why her boss is so concerned about Angela. She honestly replies: "The people are very beautiful, their temper is good, just..."

"What is it?"

There are some differences in Wella's voice: "She seems to be unfamiliar with some common-sense things." This has always puzzled her.

But think about her before saying that she lost her memory, this is also reasonable.

"Take care of her."

The male voice only said such a sentence.

When Weina left, the low sighs in the darkness sighed with a sigh: "Ain..."

These Gu Sheng did not know, the system did not tell her about this.

Kena Pictures has launched an overwhelming publicity campaign.

Whether it is the official website, the major platforms, or even the fashion magazines, they have their advertisements.

The content is all "the most anticipated new artist of the year".

Even their competitors are screaming. This time, Kena, for this newcomer, is really a **** one.

Such bombardment propaganda, even the latest masterpieces of the former Kenai film, did not enjoy.

But the effect is equally good. Everyone knows that Kena recently signed a new artist, which is to train her in the direction of the big line.

Kena's advertisements are also not modest, what is "the gift from the gods" and the "Pearl on the Snowy Mountains".

Gu Sheng, who is watching, is a little shameful because of himself.

This kind of move by Kena is really appetizing for others.

Almost everyone is looking forward to what kind of female artist can be boasted by them like this?

But they are gone after hanging their appetites!

There are no new people's stills, no newcomers' announcements, and even Zhang Xinren's photos.

Shouldn't it be that when new people are coming out, when it's hot?

At this point, people will be introduced, taking advantage of the heat, but also on fire.

If the appetite of the masses has been hung up, if people show up at that time, they will not be able to satisfy people's expectations.

It is estimated that the light is a spit and can drown people.

Many people are saying that there are only two possibilities for Kaina to do this: first, high-level decision-making mistakes; second, they have great confidence in the new signing artist.

With the status of Kena, the possibility of the former is very small, then, it is likely to be the latter.

I have to say that Kainer's promotion this time is enough.

Regardless of the handwritten book, or the major platforms, or newspapers and magazines, they are discussing the newcomers who are said to be "very big".

Is not this nonsensical? Without a big deal, is Kena really willing to spend such a large resource on a newcomer?

The heat of the second wave is completely spontaneous.

Therefore, Kena, a mysterious newcomer who has never been exposed in front of the public, has never lost to any first-line star in terms of attention.

"You said, what is this newcomer? The company has created her momentum?" A **** female star is chatting with another person around her.

If there are fans here, you can recognize it. This is Cynthia Gillard who used a movie fire some time ago. A stunner known for being sexy.

When she said this, her eyes were completely concealed.