Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (27)

Toms left with some sorrow.

His mood at the moment is not complicated.

It's hard to find a newcomer. Angela has a role in acting and has a backstage. It can definitely be a legendary existence.

Unfortunately, the family is not in this circle, the point is that he has no way to advise her with the agent's posture.

When I think of the identity of the other party, I have had a supportive relationship with her for such a period of time. I have repeatedly determined that I have been doing my best in dealing with Angela. I have never been a newcomer and I have been negligent. Thomas has let go of his heart.

If you and her can maintain a good relationship, afraid of being a Kenai person, they will be polite in the future.

When Toms left, Gu Sheng looked at the world's man named Gerol because he was puzzled.

"System, what is his identity?" Gu Sheng asked.

There is a white light on the system, and it is really helpless. The host has asked himself several times about this problem.

It is a pity that Gu Shengyin, who has been sealed with all the memories of the man, has no such consciousness.

"The host can ask directly, if he is willing to tell you, he will naturally tell you."

"Don't ask me, Ain."

The man in front of him looked at him, his mouth did not move, but the voice had been passed into her mind.

"This world is my selfishness. I can't wait until you are strong enough to be with me."

The man looked at her quietly, Gu Sheng saw persistence from his gaze.

She gave up her question and asked, "Do you know my true identity?"

The man knows that she is euphemistic to understand herself, and she does not care about her. She nodded and said, "I know everything about you. Including this little thing."

His gaze looked at the system that was ready to die.

Gu Sheng was blinded by the eyes, but the man blocked her mouth.

"Don't ask, think of this world as a vacation, forget about the so-called tasks, and relax yourself."

"Don't be afraid of collapse?"

"Not afraid."

"Whatever is it?"

The man nodded.

"If I want to destroy this world?" Gu Sheng asked because of his eyes.

The man frowned a little and seemed to be thinking about it seriously: "If you like it..."

His words have not been finished yet, Gu Sheng has already rushed over to hug him: "I am so happy!"

For the first time, the man smiled in front of Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng never knew that a person could laugh so beautifully.

The media called Angela's smile as Princess "the smile of God", but Gu Sheng felt that the smile of the person in front of him really looked like a smile of God.

"as long as you are happy......"

The next day, Angela, who was popular in the world because of the film "The Holy Ring," held a press conference.

"I will quit the showbiz." Angela's look is faint, not at all like the sweet and well-behaved image seen in the previous media.

The following is a sigh of relief, countless reporters rushed to throw their problems.

"No reason, I don't want to." Gu Sheng, after finishing this sentence, grew up in the stunned by everyone.

This... should be regarded as the most capricious declaration of the retreat in history?

Everyone thinks, there is not a lot of true emotions, there is no necessary non-essential reason, just a simple sentence, "I don't want to stay," and I don't miss her current popularity and status.

Both the media and the fans are waiting for Kena's reaction.

In their view, the artists of the company made such a thing, and Kenner is absolutely intolerable.