Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (34)

The action of the Huangfu family is not deceiving people.

Even the series of actions of Huangfu were taken.

The imperial concubine has quietly set a marriage contract!

Everyone is guessing, who is the lucky lady?

Half of the side of Gu Sheng also appeared in the newspaper of the day.

The former Yan Ruohua, although married to Lu Zijun for two years, but has always been the door to not two, not to mention her, and now she is too different from the previous, no one even recognized her.

Only two people who recognized the people in the newspaper were the only ones.

One is Lu Zijun and the other is Shen Yuanxing.

Both of them were shocked, but the shock was different: one was unbelievable and the other was ecstatic.

When Lu Zijun saw the newspaper, he was eating out with his two friends.

His recent mood is very bad, because the cloud does not know how, and now completely ignore him.

He didn't want to buy her jewelry clothes, and he couldn't even enter Yun Xiban's opera garden.

The two classmates knew about him and Liu Yunyi, and they persuaded him that the play was ruthless. Liu Yun, according to this appearance, clearly became a bigger gold lord and kicked him off.

Lu Zijun is unwilling to believe this fact. He does not believe that his cloud is such a woman. He believes that the love between them is unadulterated and beautiful.

The two classmates had to come with him to drink alcohol.

Just outside someone was selling the newspaper, one of the classmates bought one.

"Ms. Lin Jiake has to make an article today? Don't take off what she is going to say today?" Lu Zijun's male classmate is a fan of Lin Jianke. He feels that such a woman is independent, progressive, thoughtful, and most consistent. The imagination of a man like them.

Her male classmate also said with a smile: If Ms. Lin Yuke is not much different from her age, he does not mind her and she is willing to pursue her.

In a sense, Lu Zijun also appreciates the forester.

It's just that he never dared to say this because he was the kind of man she wrote "to chase 'free love' and to abandon her wife."

Lu Zijun did not feel that he was wrong. He and the woman like Yan Ruohua did not have any common language. If they were barely together, it would only be painful for two people.

Speaking of Yan Ruohua, he remembered the person who met in front of the Yunxiban opera garden.

The teeth are fangs and the eyebrows are flying.

Yan Ruohua, who he knows, is simply not the same person.

He shook his head with a smile, how did he think of her again?

At this time, the classmate sitting in the newspaper opposite him suddenly spoke up: "Is the emperor to marry? The dowry is under? The woman has a photo? Can't see clearly, but it should look pretty..."

Lu Zijun didn't care too much, until he sat next to him and let a classmate robbed the newspaper, and he accidentally glanced.

The woman above!

He was almost eager, grabbed the newspaper and looked at the photo carefully.

Not wrong, although there are only half of the side, Lu Zijun can be sure that the woman above is Yan Ruohua!

He looked at the news on the newspaper again.

Yan Ruohua, the woman, would have to marry the emperor?

How can this be?

The characters like Huangfu Shaoshuai, and they are two worlds, how can he look at Yan Ruohua!

"Zi Jun?"

Two of the classmates looked at Lu Zijun and grabbed the newspaper and flew out.