Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (15)

"Love, are you coming out?" Someone was calling her.

Gu Sheng walked over and saw five girls gathered together to wait.

They are obviously afraid of the extreme, but they have not left, waiting for the companion who has not yet come out, but it makes Gu Sheng have a warmth in his heart.

"Everyone is okay?" Gu Sheng asked.

She glanced at them, and everyone else was fine except that the cowardly girl was still crying.

Also, Su Qing's goal is to be himself, and others are scared at most.

"Love, do you see the sun?" Rose asked at this time.

Gu Sheng was like this when she found that she was missing a person. She looked at her horrified look and shook her head. "No, I am running with you outside. Qingzi, she won't..."

She was frightened and looked at the factory where the monsters stood. The look was full of panic: "...still inside?"

A few girls heard the words, they all remembered the things that were done, and they took a nap.

When she heard this, she would cry. She is a college student. At this time, she feels that she should do something. She can't let her classmates stay in it.

However, if they let them go in and find someone...

Looking at the girl's fearful look, even Rose himself would not dare to go in again.

"Or else, let's call the police." Gu Sheng made a suggestion.

Several girls have come back to God: "Right right, alarm."

Gu Sheng called the police for taking out his mobile phone and called He Junyan.

She had actually sent a message to He Junyan, saying that she was in this place. If she forgot to call him at eight o'clock, she would come here to pick her up.

Just seven o'clock at the moment, He Junyan connected the phone.

"Love?"

"Uncle He..." In order to pretend like a bit, Gu Sheng cried because he was directly connected to the phone.

He Junyan has not returned home today, and is socializing outside. He heard the cry of Gu Sheng because the whole person panicked.

"What happened? I listened to Mei Jie and said, are you not going out to play with your classmates?"

Gu Sheng was only crying and didn't say anything. He Junyan left the noisy place and asked directly: "Where are you now, Uncle He will pick you up."

Gu Sheng reported an address.

He Junyan screwed up when he heard the brow: how many girls, how can they go to such a remote place?

"You are looking for a place to wait for your uncle, keep the phone open, and your uncle will come over soon." He Junyan pushed open the box door and simply slammed himself and said that he was in a hurry.

"I said He Zong, you can't be kind, and everyone is happy..." There is nothing to drink.

He Junyan suddenly looked at him, and the oppression in his eyes made him lose his voice: "You really can't help it. Today, He is really in a hurry and will come back to sin again."

A box of people looked at him and went out.

Here, when Gu Sheng called the home, it was like opening a valve.

The girls rushed out of their mobile phones to call their own homes, and cried for a while.

Gu Sheng also understands them. Today, he was so scared. It is a good thing to cry.

A few people dare not enter the factory again, and they dare not leave Su Qing alone. They have to look far away and look forward to Su Qing's next moment to run out of it.

However, Gu Sheng was forced to let Su Qing be self-sufficient because of this ironic heart. He told the system to entertain her well. How could she easily let her out?