Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (3)

Gu Sheng was sitting in the room and slowly sorted out the world story.

Originally, the secluded is also on this day, in the back garden of Yunfu.

However, she did not encounter Yu Wenrui.

The inexplicable appearance in the Yunfu Garden is of course aroused the vigilance of the Yunfu people. The innocence of the innocence of the innocence completely reveals the secret of the people.

She heard the people in Yunfu say that they want to catch themselves and scared to run away.

However, the people in Yunfu were afraid of it. They invited a Taoist who did not know where to come. They even chased her in the city. The ghosts that had just disappeared from the shape were caught and sealed the weak celestial bodies. gas.

She was taken back to Yunfu.

The most hostile to her in Yunfu, it turned out to be the Miss Yunyun of Yunfu, because she was more beautiful than her.

She personally scratched the face of the secluded face and sold her to the hall.

After spending a period of life in the hall, the sorrow finally took a chance to learn the escape route from the guard's heart and successfully escaped.

For the next ten years, she has been living in the mountains, relying on the aura of heaven and earth.

It is a pity that the secluded heart that has been corrupted by hatred and resentment has already entered the demon road. She appeared in Yunfu, killing the eighty-seven people of Yunfu, and the cloud that had already been married to the high gate was naturally not spared.

In front of her face, the murderer killed her two children in front of her and finally ended her life.

When the murder of these killings was robbed in a hundred years, they could not escape the majesty of heaven, and they disappeared.

In fact, the secluded scorpion was originally a cold moon orchid in Penglai Xiandao. If it has been absorbing the aura of the heavens and the earth on Penglai Island, it is also a sacred order after the transformation; even if it is in the heavens, it is also after the transformation. The best among the flowers, but they have spread such a thing.

So after she died, Gu Sheng came to her and came to a time when nothing had happened.

However, it seems that the Honourable King, the purpose of taking her, is not simple.

Gu Sheng has no way to detect his heart, but has an extremely sensitive perception.

Unlike the lovers of the past world, Gu Sheng, although able to see his appreciation in his gaze, but the deepest part of the man's eyes is a thick and cold ice.

Perhaps because of knowing that Gu Sheng has a special ability, Yu Wenrui never let the idlers wait for her.

Even eating and drinking every day, he personally accompanied Gu Sheng because.

Externally, Yin Wang's statement is that his younger sister has come out of the valley of worry-free to find himself to play with this brother.

His Royal Highness once worshipped the mysterious and worry-free Valley, and everyone knows that the people in the Valley of Worry-Free are eccentric, and there is no doubt in his statement.

Gu Sheng also played with him as a fool, and he did his job as a qualified little flower fairy, waiting for him to reveal his purpose.

In fact, the entire Yinwangfu people are very interested in Gu Sheng's disciples of this legendary worry-free valley, but they have never been seen.

Yu Wenrui does have his own purpose. He is good at this strange little flower fairy, but for his own lust.

But he didn't know that after the fake play was done, it would become true.

The false feelings have been long, and sometimes he can't tell the difference. Is this really illusory?