Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (31)

Today is destined to be a quiet day.

In the second class of the morning, the face of the dusty face appeared in the classroom door of the high school class.

"I often come out, I have something to ask you."

The entire class brushed down and it was quiet.

Everyone's eyes fell on the dust and the Gu Shengyin who was writing homework.

Gu Sheng looked up at the window because he looked up.

It is hard to imagine that the person standing outside is the dust of the Ming people.

Her original sleek and glossy face was much thinner, her face was pale, and her large coat was empty on her body. It can be seen at a glance, under the clothes, what a thin body.

Of course, even if the beauty is awkward again, don't have a good look.

It seems that these days, she has a very bad life.

This is also common sense. No matter who you are, you will not be better off when you encounter such a thing.

The current dust is like a lonely wolf in a desperate situation. No one knows what she will do.

Gu Sheng did not intend to make himself a cannon fodder.

Under the eyes of the public, Gu Sheng shook his head because of the dust falling out of the window.

This is rejected.

A class of students can understand her approach. If they are replaced by them, I am afraid that I will not want to see this person again in my life.

Seeing that Gu Sheng was completely out of touch with himself, it seemed that there was some accident. She screamed: "I know some secrets about Huang Anyuan, don't you want to know?"

Gu Sheng was secretly laughing, and there was no way to dump the dust. In order to let her go out, even this kind of words were said.

Unfortunately......

She laughed, what is the secret of Huang Anyuan and what is it with her?

She simply pulled out a pair of headphones from the desk and stuffed them into her ears, indicating rejection of the dust.

Looking at her so childish movements, many people in a class couldn't help but laugh.

Some people who are not accustomed to dumping dust even said directly: "I don't want to care about you, we have to go to class, you still leave."

Some of the resentful dust that looked at Gu Sheng was very unwilling to leave.

Everyone did not think that this was the last time they saw the dust.

After taking a nap in the afternoon, Gu Sheng heard the news of falling into the building.

It is said that it jumped from the sixth floor of the school library. When the ambulance arrived, people were already cold.

In the white coat pocket worn by the dust, there is a suicide note that is stained with blood.

In the letter, the word is sore, and finally, the tone of hatred shows that he will choose to die. The biggest reason is because Huang Anyuan.

Some classmates in Huang Anyuan said that when they were eating at noon, they dumped the dust and went to find Huang Anyuan. The two broke out at the end of the corridor, faintly heard Huang Anyuan, and slandered her words like "dirty" and "malignant".

Later, the two did not know where to go.

Huang Anyuan returned to the classroom during the lunch break. In less than an hour, there was news of suicide.

Use your own death to retaliate against others.

Gu Sheng shook his head because it was too young.

She will never know that she did this, and the revenge against Huang Anyuan is at most a nightmare of one or two months, a youthful memory that recalls a few years later and feels hurt.

What really hurts the unforgettable is the parents who raised her for 17 years.

Injury yourself this way, you retaliate, and always only the one who cares the most.