Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (19)

Gu Sheng had a sweet sleep, and it was already nine o'clock when he woke up in the morning.

She washed and changed her clothes and went downstairs, and saw He Junyan sitting in the living room.

"Early, Uncle He." Then I saw Mei Jie, Jiao Jiao said, "Mei Jie, you didn't even call me to get up today~"

He Junyan smiled: "I told her not to call you, see you sleep well. Breakfast is hot, and after eating, we have to go to the police station."

Gu Sheng nodded.

When the two came to the police station, they found that two girls had arrived.

Gu Sheng was called alone to record the confession.

When she came out, Rose pulled her aside and worried: "I don't know how the sun is going?"

Gu Sheng said: "There should be no big problems, isn't it just a little scared?"

Rose is still a bit worried: "I asked the police, they didn't say anything."

She looked at Gu Sheng and suddenly lowered her voice and said: "I went out to the toilet and heard two policemen chatting. It is said that this time haunted, someone deliberately led us."

She showed a look of fear: "Fortunately, we have a lot of people, and we have reported the police in time, or we don't know what is going to happen."

On the second day, the police called over and said that the truth had come out. Let the parties know about it. The same class teacher, Li Wei.

Unexpectedly, several people were not asked to go to the police station, but went to the hospital.

"What do you mean? What do you mean, this time the haunted incident is actually planned by my students?" Or is it the squad leader Su Qing who has always been obedient in his eyes?

Teacher Li is a bit unacceptable.

The police looked at the class teacher with some pity: one of her students planned such an incident to hurt other students. As a class teacher, she was in trouble.

Moreover, according to the confession of those few people, they can not only spoof, but actually constitute a motive for crime.

"How could Haruko be such a person?" Rose couldn't believe it.

This thing turned out to be Su Qing's first-hand planning, the purpose is actually to deal with the situation? Rose feels that she must have an auditory hallucination.

"I have to go in and ask her." Gu Sheng, who had been silent, suddenly spoke.

Others followed the ward.

In order to facilitate the guards, three people were placed in the same ward.

When the door opened, the inside of the room seemed to be shivering.

Gu Sheng took a look: three people are pale, and their eyes are red, it seems good, it seems that the system is really awesome.

System: "Thank you for the host's praise, my illusory immersive technology is enough to make them unforgettable for a lifetime."

Rose looked puzzled at the police behind him: "What happened to them?"

According to the police, the three people who deliberately scared people, but looking at it, the three of them were like an overreaction.

The police helplessly smiled: "We don't know. When they wake up, they have been screaming at ghosts. We have no use what we say. We insist that we want to harm people. We have not tried, they are all I am recruited. Now..."

He pointed to the three: "This way, it is better to force a calming agent, otherwise, three people like that, it seems to be crazy."

Su Qing stared at her from Gu Sheng because she entered the door.