Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (4)

A few people went to the rented yard.

The owner of the family had already been there, a pair of old couples who were about 50 years old.

Seeing Gu Sheng's posture, they still have a moment of hesitation.

Gu Sheng said with a smile: "We have only moved from Beicheng recently. I am studying here, so I rented the yard in advance. In a few days, the family will come over. So the salute is a little more."

Of course, she can't say that she is alone with two people living in it. Although the family looks very good, but knowing people knows what they don't know, it is not good if they have bad thoughts.

Sure enough, after listening to her words, the hostess smiled and said: "No wonder I said that you brought so many things, it turned out to be moving. This and my family also want to move to live with my son. This yard was only free."

Both sides quickly talked about the price, and Gu Sheng rented it for a whole year. The two sides signed the agreement, and Gu Sheng gave the money because of the smile, even if the procedure was completed.

"Miss, then what do we do in the future?" The smile is actually a little confused. She will only do one thing from an early age. Even if she waits for Yan Ruohua, she suddenly moves out and has a feeling of being at a loss.

Lin Ma gave her a blank look: "How did you serve the lady before, and now naturally how to do it."

Gu Sheng did not think about it for a while.

She will have a lot of things, but she doesn't know what the world is for.

The easiest and most comfortable, but nothing is done. Yan Ruohua's dowry is enough for their master and servant to live a life of three.

And she only needs to eat, drink, and play, and then publish the things that Yan Ruohua once wrote, and naturally can also be praised.

But what is the significance of her coming to this world?

When Yan Ruohua was dying, the last regret was that when he was abandoned, he did not have the courage to resist. When he was treated coldly by his family, he chose patience and vacant talent, but he was "captured" in this small yard for a lifetime. in. She almost never struggled a little bit for her life.

If you can't let Yan Ruohua's people live a wonderful life without regrets, why should she Gu Sheng because she has to run this way?

and many more! Eat, drink and have fun.

Gu Sheng's eyes are bright, which is also a good idea.

Her heart is faint, and there are some ideas for the future.

Cloud Xiban.

The first name of the cloud-like class in Yunyun City, Liu Yunyi, is singing a drunken drunkenness on the stage.

Different from the past, she only had one audience this time.

Liu Yunyi's sleeves are light, and the gentle and affectionate nephews have always looked at the young people sitting on the yellow pear wood chair.

The man had a sharp look, his nose was high, his thin lips were tight, his armor was meticulous, and the buttons on his uniform were tied to the top one, sitting straight on the chair.

He did not respond to Liu Yunyi's intentional or unintentional teasing.

Until a song singed, Liu Yun fell to the stage, still a complicated costume, and went to the person's money for a ceremony, the voice twirling: "Little woman Liu Yunyi, I have seen the imperial concubine."

She looked up and just happened to be on the eyes of the emperor.

For a moment, she seemed to be surrounded by endless cold and murderousness. The face under heavy makeup suddenly became pale, and the body could not help but start to tremble.

It's terrible, this man.