Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (4)

Gu Sheng got on the train to the city under the watch of Steve and Joanna.

In fact, she did not know why she was going to the city, but the system reminded her to do so.

She asked why, the system replied: "You have to go anyway."

If it is redundant, the system will never say it again.

Gu Sheng has attracted a lot of people's attention.

Even some people are secretly talking about, is this girl a star? But such a beautiful star, if debuted, no one can know.

Others secretly photographed Gu Sheng's photo sitting quietly on the train bed.

The sun shone on the face through the glass window. In the sunlight, her face was carved like white jade, and a random photo was more shocking than the pictures that the stars had carefully decorated.

A message fired on the handwritten book. (Like it as a microblog-like existence)

Very simple text "Today on the train, I feel like I have an angel."

Below is the map.

That is the picture of Gu Sheng's half-folding eyes and the sun shining on her.

There is only one side, but it is enough to make people see the suffocating beauty.

In just over an hour, the news was forwarded countless times.

Many people have expressed their disbelief. This is definitely a photo that has been refined in the later stages of various lighting and decoration.

The person who sent the message was not happy: I sent the original picture, you still don't believe it!

She went to Gu Shengyin, politely asked her, and asked if she could take some of her photos and send them to the Internet.

After all, what I just sent is a side face. If she wants to send a photo of her face, she must pass Gu Sheng's consent.

Gu Sheng raised her head and looked at her curiously. When she knew her intentions, she showed a slightly shy smile and nodded softly.

The close-up was caught by this smile and the woman couldn't help but hold her chest.

God, why does a girl of the same **** actually make her feel like this heartbeat is faster or even unable to breathe? ,

The last time, it was when she saw her male **** for many years. No, the feeling at that time was not so strong.

She returned to her seat with some awkwardness. She thought desperately. Is it actually a bend in nature? ,

It was not only this woman that Gu Sheng had received this smile. When Gu Sheng was exposed because of the smile, the whole carriage was strangely calmed down.

Then, those who waited for the follow-up found that the original message sent several more messages.

"You said this is a photo after finishing? Now put it on, just oh, my mobile phone is the super xxx..."

Here is.

Obviously it was taken with a low-pixel mobile phone. You can also see the scenery outside the window and even one foot that can see Gu Sheng's passenger behind him.

The only constant is that in the same lens, Gu Sheng is because of a beautiful face that does not belong to the world.

The crowd was crazy, and this news was put on the front page in a short time.

There are even people who ask below which train she is sitting on, she is going to watch.

Gu Sheng was caught off guard because of the fire.

In the distant city, in a 100-story building, a handsome man in a black suit is watching the news.

"No matter what the cost, be sure to sign her to our company!"