Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (5)

At the last stop, Gu Sheng got off the train.

This is a place completely strange to her.

There are already a lot of people watching her. Some people have already recognized that she is the **** the previous handbook, and is whispering in excitement.

"Hello, this beautiful lady." A middle-aged man in a black suit walked quickly to her side.

"My Kaina film agent Toms." He handed a business card to Gu Sheng, "Is there any interest in becoming an artist of our company?"

Gu Sheng is inquiring about this Kaina Film.

The result is very fast, and one of the world's largest film and television companies has a pivotal position in the film industry throughout the world.

Toms watched the girl keep silent and thought she was alerting herself.

He took out his mobile phone and clicked on it a few times, then gave a page to Gu Sheng.

"The person above is me, you don't have to worry that I am a bad person."

After he finished, he asked very thoughtfully: "Perhaps, if you feel hesitant, you can also ask your guardian."

This girl looks so small, shouldn't it be 18 years old? Thomas thought so.

When he said this sentence, he had sufficient self-confidence. From the invitation of Kena Films, there was no way for ordinary people to refuse.

"No need." Gu Sheng finally said, "I don't have a guardian, I can be the master."

Her voice is crisp and soft, and when she speaks, she is like a hymn.

Thomas's thoughts were emptied for a moment, and his mind had already begun to conceive, and what kind of development route should be given to the girl in the future.

"That would be great," Thomas said. "What do you mean?"

Gu Sheng blinked because of the hoe, and the naughty blink of an eye: "I want to know what kind of conditions you will give me."

Toms was shocked by this sprouting head and stunned his heart: "God!"

When he said that he had reacted, he did not feel embarrassed: "If you don't mind, you can go to our headquarters to talk about it."

Gu Sheng was on the car that Toms had driven.

The car had just left, and someone came over at the back.

"How can Kena's people move so fast? Damn!" A woman with a voluptuous, **** red lips is very bad at the moment.

She is a bit of a film and television company. When she saw the girl's news on the Internet, she saw countless business opportunities in her body. She knew that this would be a huge cash cow.

But with that face, even if she doesn't have any talents and acting skills, she can walk freely in this circle.

Unfortunately, she is one step behind them.

The red-lipped woman hated the curse twice and got on the bus.

Gu Sheng's invitation to the man named Thomas was because when she was on the train, she suddenly felt a very subtle energy conveyed into her body.

The energy came from the woman who uploaded her photos to the Internet, other passengers in the car, and people who liked her on the Internet.

Everyone can give her very little energy, but Gu Sheng can clearly understand that the small, weak energy is slowly repairing the serious injuries in her body.

These people who like her brought it to her.

Although for her injuries, these energy is just a drop in the bucket.

But what if this base becomes very large?

However, Gu Sheng, who has been a fan of entertainment, knows how a horrible fan group will be a star of a fire.