Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (10)

The emperor of the Tianhuang dynasty, unless they were married, lived in the palace.

Even some very favored empresses can continue to live in the palace after they become married.

When she was only fourteen years old, she was released from the palace in advance, which is tantamount to the fact that Fenghuang was disguised in the whole world: this daughter is not allowed to be her kind.

Such a self, what future is there.

She looked at the help of Feng Jun.

Feng Jun's heart was also reluctant. The eldest daughter was taught by Fenghuang from childhood. After the age of fourteen, he moved to Qinghuang Palace. Although he was close to himself, he was not as intimate as the little daughter.

The Fenghuang's order was really unacceptable to him.

However, before he opened his mouth, Fenghuang said one sentence: "Feng Qing had thought that there was a daughter who was lying in the hustle and bustle of the Tianhuang Palace and almost could not wake up."

Feng Jun did not speak, the palm of his hand was all meat, and the little daughter did it too much this time.

Feng Jun glanced at the little daughter and looked at him with a slight gaze. He said, "Your Majesty, I heard that the long song woke up, I want to see her."

Fenghuang is naturally allowed.

Feng Jun's eldest daughter, who is now in the air, is now lying in bed, and she can't say anything about her pleading for her little daughter.

He had to comfort Gu Sheng because of a few words, so that she had a good body, and she returned to the invitation to the Phoenix Palace with Huang Ming song.

No one knows what Feng Jun and His Royal Highness said in the invitation to the Phoenix Palace. They only know that the gentle Feng Jun, who had always been a gentleman, had a bad temper and even fell a cup.

All in all, on the day when the Eighth Hall of the Kings went out of the palace, neither Fenghuang's Majesty and His Royal Highness Feng Jun sent it.

Gu Sheng laughed because he could become Feng Jun, and he couldn't stand up for so many years. Is it possible to save fuel? The phoenix songs are carefully thought out, and it is not enough to see them in front of Feng Jun.

And as Feng Jun, he knows which of the two daughters, which is the guarantee of his future honor.

He will never allow anyone to try to destroy and shake the status of the long song.

Even his little daughter.

The phoenix songs have gone too smoothly, so if you have some cleverness, you will feel that you are unparalleled in the world.

Gu Sheng was about to watch, wait until she was little by little, lost all the cuddling, lost all the backing, and saw what she had to take at that time to fight with herself?

Gu Sheng's injury, after being raised for half a month, was finally allowed to move.

After another half a month, the doctor said that daily action is no longer a problem, just pay attention to some.

Her first thing was to ask the Phoenix to move out of the Tianhuang Palace.

"When the body is ready, let's talk." Fenghuang is watching the fold, and the head does not lift.

Gu Sheng was holding the sleeve of Fenghuang and not letting her move again.

Fenghuang helplessly looked up, this eldest daughter, since this injury, it is really more and more love to stick to himself, but also become loved and spoiled.

Although this feeling is very good, but the majesty of a country's Chu Jun? There are some sweet annoyances under Fenghuang's majesty.

Forget it, the long song is still the noble and unparalleled prince of the prince in front of other officials. If it is only facing the blasphemy, it is not a big problem.

His Majesty the Emperor Fenghuang made this decision.

The children who will be spoiled will have sugar to eat. This is Gu Sheng's experience in summing up so many tasks. It turns out to be really useful.