Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (16)

Yu Wenrui weakened day by day, until later, he did not even sit up and half, just lying on the bed, shaped and dying.

Everyone thinks he can't live anymore.

The ministers in the court are even thinking about it. When the Prince's Palace is gone, they should write a chapter to propose who is better.

The weather is very good this day.

Yu Wenrui actually had a lot of spirits. He even ordered people who were on the service to help himself and walked inside the yard.

The servant's trepidation seems to have sensed something.

He dared not say anything. According to the command of His Royal Highness, he put a thick fox on him and helped him to go to the yard.

Of course, it is still the yard where Yu Wenrui does not allow others to set foot.

For a long time, there was no living. It was still clean and tidy. When Yu Wenrui was in good health, he would come over and clean it every two days. Now that he is not physically, he has also told his confidants early and cleaned up on time.

Those who have made an idea for him now regret it: I knew that the Lord's mind was so concerned about that person. Why did they come up with such an idea? Now it's good, they have realized it for many years, but the master looks like this...

What is the point?

Yu Wenrui sat alone in the yard for a whole day, and the next person who sent him to eat did not move.

Gu Sheng is actually here.

She masked her figure and sat on the tall branch of the largest tree in the yard.

She looked at the thin, non-adult Yu Wenrui in the yard silently.

How long has he been sitting, how long she has been sitting on the tree.

Some of the system can't stand it: "Hey, he looks so pitiful."

Gu Sheng revealed a slightly cool smile: "If the secluded is just an ordinary person, or just a secluded person rather than me, she has already died in the palace. Where can I see this "deep love"? A scene?"

She admits that Yu Wenrui looks very pitiful, but how do you say it? The poor man must have hateful things, and the things he does, this level of repayment is not enough.

In this world, she does not intend to make him so easy.

If you do something wrong, you can be forgiven if you repent.

Most of the time, the one who can forgive him can't wait for him to repent.

Your affection is coming too late.

She finally saw the person sitting there, glanced at her body and disappeared.

Yu Wenrui seemed to be aware of it. Suddenly he looked up and looked at the direction she had stayed. However, except for the wind blowing the leaves and rustling, nothing happened.

After returning, Yu Wenrui fell into a coma.

Even if the doctors tried their best, there was no way for him to wake up again.

Everyone knows that this is the oil of the Prince. The Ministry of Rites has even begun to prepare for the aftermath, just waiting for the air here.

Yu Wenrui, I know in my heart, I am about to leave.

His only thought now is to see the girl again and tell her that he is sorry for her.

He does not expect to be able to get her forgiveness, just want to tell him to regret it.

Perhaps it is heaven and pity, he really saw her.

In the silence of silence, she seems to be stepping on the light under her feet and appearing in his world.