Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (38)

Gu Sheng did not know what happened in the evening.

She only knew that Lu Zijun and Liu Yunyi had broken, and Lu Zijun's legs were eventually abolished as in the original plot.

As she expected, there is no need to do anything at all. Lu Zijun will bear the painful price in his beloved Liu Yunyi.

Lost a leg and disillusioned his beloved.

I don't know which one is for Lu Zijun, which is the most unacceptable to him.

She doesn't have much time to pay attention to the two people because she is getting married.

Yes, the efficiency of the imperial concubine is really unusual.

Gu Sheng is more curious about how he persuaded his parents to let them accept their own.

The wedding of Emperor Huang's marshal is not only the power of Yuncheng, but the entire northwest region, even far away from the government of the Imperial Capital, sent officials to come to Hexi.

When the bride came out, it really was a strange face.

Moreover, the bride's family, in addition to a self-proclaimed mother, is only the Shen Boss couple of Baiyun.

People's surnames are definitely not Shen family.

It is extremely festive to see the faces of the handsome and handsome ladies, indicating that they are not dissatisfied with this daughter-in-law.

As for the young handsome...

Well, the average person does not have the ability to see anything from the faceless face of Emperor Huang Shuai.

However, I have heard a lot of stories before. It is said that if the young master does not agree, even the coach and the handsome lady can't force him to do anything.

Think of it this way, this bride should be a favorite of the young man.

Everyone looked at the bride again, at first glance, good, very beautiful.

In the second eye, etiquette is also very good. In front of so many guests, there is no market, and everyone nods in the heart.

Even the handsome man is very satisfied, although this daughter-in-law has said that he is somewhat in some respects... it is hard to say.

However, the wife of Huangfu's family should have such a demeanor.

The point is that she seems to be in harmony with the young and handsome.

Zhao and the emperor's handsome couple sat on a table, which she had never thought of before.

Her heart is a little uneasy, but more is the worry for her daughter.

She looked at the new couple without hesitation, and prayed for countless times in her heart. I hope that this young man can like Ruohua and be good to her.

Her Ruohua, it is enough to meet a bad person like Lu Zijun.

Mrs. Dashu saw her nervousness. Since she knew that Lin and her daughter-in-law were the same person, her attitude towards her directly made a big turn.

She is curious about Zhao, who can teach such a daughter.

She comforted Zhao: "The mother and mother don't have to worry. I know best about the temperament of the same wind. If he doesn't like Ruohua to get into the bones, he will not arbitrarily involve marriage."

When she talked about Gu Sheng, she was in love with her eyes.

Zhao has let go of his heart. Now I don't know how the Shaoshuai will be like Ruohua, but at the very least, it seems that the lady, the lady, is satisfied with Ruohua.

After a busy day, Gu Sheng was waiting for her new husband in the room.

She is sitting alone in bed in a daze, so many worlds, the world, himself and his progress is the fastest.

From acquaintance to engagement, to marriage.

Less than two months.

How did he become his wife inexplicably?