Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (16)

Lu Zijun heard a big anger: "How can you insult the cloud like this?"

Gu Sheng retired two steps because of frowning, and looked at Lu Zijun: "I don't know if you want to speak to a woman to have a small voice? What is your gentleman's demeanor?"

Lu Zijun: "..."

He feels that he is too tired to talk to Yan Ruohua now. Where is the focus? Now is it time to discuss what gentleman style?

Gu Sheng is conscious of what he said is very clear, but some people are not ghosts.

"Where do I have any questions?" Gu Sheng asked.

Lu Zijun said subconsciously: "You said that Yunyi is a play!"

"Oh." Gu Sheng was indifferent because of his face. "You go to Yuncheng and ask for a personal inquiries. Who is the most famous movie in Yuncheng? See if there is a second answer outside Liu Yunyi?"

Lu Zijun was stunned by her for a long time and couldn't speak. When she was hot, she said, "If you say her to others, you can't say that!"

Gu Shengyin:......

She looked at Lu Zijun's look and became very gentle, gentle and sober.

Lu Zijun suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart.

Sure enough, he heard the other party open: "Lu Zijun, if the brain is sick, you must remember to take medicine in time. Do not give up treatment."

This woman! She turned out to be sick!

Lu Zijun's face was red, but he was told that he couldn't yell at a woman.

Gu Sheng also did not want to continue dialogue with these brains, she said lazily: "Lu Zijun, I will say the last time. I Yan Ruohua, there is nothing wrong with your Lu Zijun, please don't feel good about yourself. I have no mood to go. If you are looking for your trouble, you can rest assured."

"Finally, please don't come to me again. Even if you meet in Yuncheng, let's be a stranger who doesn't know each other."

Lu Zijun's face is green and white, this woman, obviously she can't see her, why is she in her look, she is disdainful of herself.

What he still wants, Gu Sheng interrupted him: "Don't talk to me anymore, or I will think that you still have any thoughts on me, I refuse to accept."

Lu Zijun swallowed the words to be exported, and took advantage of Gu Sheng: Why she would be such a brazen woman.

Gu Sheng smiled because of satisfaction: "Very good, just like this. Lou Shaoye, goodbye. Ah no, may we, this life will not see each other again."

She was so embarrassed that Lu Zijun had a meal, and the mood was very good.

The master and the servant left the opera garden. After a long time, the smile could not help but laugh.

"Miss, you are really amazing!" She looked at Gu Sheng's eyes and worshipped her eyes.

Miss is really right to leave Lu.

When the former lady was still Lu Jiashao's grandmother, she looked faint every day. She didn't look happy at all, and she didn't like to talk. It was like a beautiful woman made of wood.

The young lady is alive now.

Laughing like this lady, she thinks that after Miss left Lu, it is like re-live.

Gu Sheng smiled slightly: "Nothing is too powerful. Some people, if you take him seriously, he will be able to go to heaven. If you practise him, he will be honest. To put it simply, it is tidy."

Lu Zijun is a typical example.

Smiled and felt like he was opened the door to a new world.

She felt that she was more and more admired by her own lady.