Arc: Angels who have fallen into the world (24)

Gu Sheng was smiling with the corner of his mouth when he woke up the next day.

The man's words seemed to linger in her ear: "You are too good, the men look at your eyes and make me want to destroy the world."

So straightforward and overbearing.

She asked him about his identity, but he only told her about his identity in the world.

Gu Sheng finally knows why he signed Kaina so smoothly, and also knows why Kena has been giving her a green light.

He has been quietly supporting himself behind his back.

I remembered the rumors of those outside who said that they had a backing behind them. Gu Sheng couldn't help but laugh, so if you look at it, it really is.

As for his true identity, the man bluntly said that she is not suitable now.

Even his name, he has no way to say it in this world.

Even if the mind sounded in the mind of Gu Shengyin, it could not.

She got up in good mood and saw Wella who was preparing breakfast.

Although she knew that Wella was not simple, she did not expect that she would be the man who was placed by her side.

Gu Sheng did not intend to tear down her.

"Host."

Gu Sheng sounded a long-lost voice in his ear.

Gu Sheng quickly asked: "System, what happened to you?"

The system flashed white: "Nothing, sleep for a while."

Gu Sheng suddenly asked: "System, you told me, did I lose a memory?"

The system is very honest: "Yes, the host."

Gu Sheng has a gaze: "About my lover?"

The system did not sound.

No voice is the default, Gu Sheng has already known the style of the system.

Gu Sheng asked: "Why should I erase my memory, can you recover it for me?"

The system replied: "Host, I am very sorry, in this world, I can't recover your memory. When the mission is over, you will naturally think of everything."

Gu Sheng remembered the powerful and tremulous man: "Related to him?"

Who is he referring to, it goes without saying.

The system once again answered her with silence.

Gu Sheng did not say anything.

The system thought that the host was angry, and then it sounded for a while: "Please don't think about the host, erase your memory is a good heart."

Gu Sheng is not angry, she still knows about the system. Since so many worlds, she has already regarded the system as her good partner.

She knows that the system will not do anything that is harmful to her. She is just thinking about why she should erase her memory about her lover.

However, without any trace of her memory, there is no way to find a trace.

Her lover seems to be very mysterious.

Moreover, the system seems to know his existence.

The system said that after completing the task, he could know everything. Gu Sheng had to resist the curiosity and wait for the secret to be revealed.

Her whole body and mind are placed on the task.

The most important thing now is to gather more fans and quickly return to Angela.

Gu Sheng received a notice from Thomas and said that there will be a press conference on the Holy Week next Monday.

She was specially taken care of by Peter and must be present.

This will also be Angela, who plays Uttana, for the first time in the public.

Thomas attached great importance to Gu Sheng's appearance this time.

He wants to make Princess Uttana in the holy ring, in reality, the same glory.