Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (20)

The purpose of Gu Sheng is to make Angela a miracle.

Singing? Nothing else can match an angel.

As angels favored by the gods, they are born to be proficient in all kinds of artistic attainments, especially singing.

Every day, every angel will sing a hymn to my god.

Gu Sheng's performance was completely beyond Peter's expectation, and the composer who tried to invite her even looked at her eyes to shine.

Toms found business opportunities from it.

So, after discussing with Peter, they made a bold decision.

Create a piece of music for the protagonists of "The Holy Ring", plus the theme song and ending song, and make an album belonging to the "Holy Ring".

This is a challenge that has never been tried in the history of film!

For such an album, the cost of making it is very high, and such a particularly limited music, the market is too small, it is not cost-effective.

Unless there is a big explosion.

This possibility is too small, Peter also hesitated, but he received the news passed by Kena: fully support the production of such an album, only one condition, let Angela sing.

Even Peter, who used to be a variety of backstage actors, began to think about it this time: This Angela, what is the identity, why Kena will be willing to do this for her.

Who is the owner behind Kena, Peter is faintly aware, it is a huge monster that is unimaginable to ordinary people. Such a group, just a move, may have a dramatic change in the pattern of the world.

Could it be that Angela is the kind of super rich lady?

Peter shook his head and gave up thinking about it. Now what he has to do is to let the best team under the hand, for the movie of the Holy Ring, to create the perfect album for Angela.

Anyway, investors are willing to save money, how can Peter be polite to them?

Three months, finally, all the fans waited anxiously.

On December 1st, "The Holy Ring" premiered.

Gu Sheng, along with the starring performers, and the director Peter, waited for the start of the premiere in the Grand Theatre of the city.

Gu Sheng has only looked at the semi-finished products that have not been completed in the later stage, so I still have some expectations for this movie.

With the shocking soundtrack, the story slowly opened the curtain...

Although he participated in the filming and knows the story of this movie, Gu Sheng is still amazing.

She used to be a funeral. The level of appreciation for the film is not bad. The film looks down. From beginning to end, she can only marvel at it: it is perfect!

Peter, the stubborn old man who pursues perfection in everything, has finally produced such a work that is almost at its peak in his lifetime.

The handwritten book, the official website of the "Quint", the forum and other places have been completely blown up!

Many viewers who have not been able to grab tickets have been waiting in these places. They can't go to the premiere in person, they can only see what's new.

However, in the first ten minutes or so, there are many enthusiastic people who enter the cinema to share their experiences and express their opinions.

However, by the time the film was twenty-four minutes, everyone had forgotten this.

At the moment, they only know that they are doing one thing.

Just like Joshua on the screen, there is only the Princess of the White Skirt in the whole world.