Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (8)

Yunchu Qing was speechless by Gu Shengyin's words.

In her eyes, the girl is sarcasm that she is only a side squat, not qualified to preach with her.

The maid around her stood up and sneered and said: "There is no righteousness in the sage of the sage, and we will marry me in the future. It is the only female lord in the house. The girl is still careful."

Gu Sheng did not move because of his eyebrows, and he caressed the piano in his hand.

Yu Wenrui's figure appeared at the door of the yard: "What are you doing?"

His words are said to Yunchu Qing.

When Yun Qing saw him, his face was changed. He said, "Wang Ye, I just heard that your little sister lived in the yard. I want to see you. I didn't expect that this girl seems to Don't welcome me..."

"You want to force people to humiliate me." Gu Sheng took over her words.

When the cloud was sunny, she did have such an idea, but she could not admit it.

Yu Wenrui knows what Gu Sheng said because of her unique ability to let her know the thoughts of everyone.

He looked at the clouds and the weather was deep, and his eyes were full of disgust: this woman, if not looking at her family wealth...

"Cloud girl, I am a matter of the king's palace, for the time being, I still don't bother you to intervene."

Clouds are clear and white, what does this mean, in front of everyone's face?

Obviously she is the side of her future, isn't it?

But she did not dare to say anything more, and the person with her face was leaving with her.

When Yun Qing left, Yu Wenrui said with apology to Gu Shengyin: "I don't think about it, people disturb you."

Gu Sheng shook his head: "You don't have anything to be sorry for me. I live here with you. It was originally troublesome for you."

Yu Wenrui listened to her cold voice, which was different from the past, and she felt a bad feeling in her heart.

Gu Sheng continued to say: "I have lived here for a long time, and the benefits you get when I was transformed are not small. We are clear about this."

"I am ready to leave here."

"go away?"

Yu Wenrui couldn't tell what it was like to hear this sentence. It was a bit painful and somewhat empty.

"You don't like me? Why are you leaving now?" He heard himself sneer and questioned.

Gu Sheng looked at him with some strangeness, and his eyes were as clear and bright as he first saw: "You don't like me anymore, why should I like you?"

Her thinking is so simple, you like me, I like you.

Yu Wenrui suddenly whispered, this person, looking so naive, is actually the most ruthless one.

He closed his eyes and secretly laughed at himself: this is also good, at least, when he made the decision, he would not be too heartbroken.

He had already shaken in his heart. He found himself moving to her, and he was reluctant.

He didn't come to see her for most of the month, just want to try to see if he can really give up her.

When I heard that Yunchu had a big wave of people coming to this small courtyard, he was the first time to come over.

But what he saw was a change of ecstasy.

fair enough.

He comforted himself that there should be no more embarrassment between the two of them.

"You will help me the last thing." He said in his voice indifferently.