1

A month before the end of the world, the eyes of the step-brother Loudian seeing her became more and more blatantly frightened!

Many unexpected things happen in life.

In Louling's surprise, the end of the world has come.

Loudian taught her how to survive in the last days and gave her the most precious food, but his evil intentions were also obvious from the beginning.

In this apocalypse, the patrician-like building completely imprisoned her and became his possession!

He is like an addictive poison, and when he suddenly looks back, he can't give up.

PS: This is the story of a snake-like male protagonist and a tenacious sister who eats and drinks (OOXX) in the last days! =__=!

PSS: Sweet and happy text!

Content Tag: Rebirth and the end of the world

Search keywords: protagonist: Lou Dian, building age ┃ supporting role: Xi Mufeng, Lin Bao Bao ┃ others

Jinjiang Gold Medal Recommendation

There will always be many unexpected things in life. When the age of the building is caught off guard, the end of the world has come. What she didn't expect was that one month before the end of the world, she was reborn as the palace of her family. The rebirth hall taught her how to survive in the end times, gave her the most precious food, walked with her in the dangerous end times, and never left.

This article overturns the previous setting of apocalyptic romances. The male protagonist is reborn. After rebirth, the male protagonist has a slight snake-like disease. As a golden finger, he is extremely powerful. The heroine's vitality is tenacious, the three views are righteous, and the article is full of positive energy. It is a good article worth reading.

☆, end-of-day revenge

This is a dilapidated factory. In the last days, dark red blood stains and corrupt flesh and uncleaned corpses can be seen everywhere. At the same time, when a group of people were chased by a Tier 7 zombie and escaped here, they didn’t know. Unconsciously became a dangerous place.

"Loudian, do you know what you are doing?"

The trembling male voice shouted sharply, just because it was too scared, it made people feel a bit strong outside, not threatening, and without the usual self-confidence and arrogance, it sounded like those incompetent in this desperate apocalypse Ordinary people are full of numbness and despair.

A man and a woman held each other's backs tightly against the dilapidated wall, almost looking at the man in the black cloak not far away in fear.

In the orange sunset, the man with clean eyebrows gave people a nearly holy and flawless feeling. A white and handsome face, a tall and tall figure, a soft smile in the setting sun, and the dilapidated and decadent background behind him has coated him with a halo, like the hope in the dark apocalypse, but also like the despair in the light. .

However, the Tang knife that was still dripping blood in his hand pulled people back to reality.

This is a **** butcher who brutally killed their companions one by one with this knife.

"Loudian!" Feng Shaohuang looked a little desperate, but after despair, he was unwilling to say, "Even if you want to kill us, you have to give us a reason to kill us!"

He didn't understand. At the moment before, they were still struggling with the Tier 7 zombies. The next moment, the teammates who could be assured of relying on fell into the group of zombies one by one, and were bitten to death by the zombies. Only then did this man raise the butcher knife towards his teammate, and he didn't know that the man who originally designed this massacre was this man.