17

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 28: End of the World People's Heart Nineteen

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 28: End of the World People's Heart Nineteen

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As soon as Bao Bao Lin and others entered the door, they saw the age of the building in the room. Bao Bao Lin screamed, then rushed over, and the two girls hugged.

But soon, with one hand carrying the building age, Lin Baobao was also bounced away by a force. If it weren't for Chen Kaiwei, he would fall.

Baby Lin didn't care, and excitedly said: "His Royal Highness, Age, you are finally back! It really scared us to death. I haven't heard from you for twenty days. I thought something happened to you, which made us worry to death. …" After a bunch of twitterings, Baby Lin rubbed his chin and looked at the age of the building, and said, "But, why do you think you are a little fatter?"

Lou Ling kicked her, "Go to hell!"

The laughter quickly became a ball.

After the laughter, seeing that it was almost time, Grandpa Mo went to prepare dinner, and the others went to help. It was lively, as if cheerful notes were beating in the air.

Building Age watched Baby Lin easily condense the water into the bucket, and looked at the other people, and found that their temperament had changed a bit. It is estimated that the tasks in the past twenty days have not been easy, and they have been very well forged. After practicing, his expression has become more determined, and his skills have become a lot more flexible. Huang Zhiling, who is an ordinary person, looked a little pale at this time...

Lou Ling tilted her head to look at Huang Zhiling. She was breaking the cabbage leaves. The cabbage was changed to the base. After they took over the base, they not only exchanged points for points, but also used them for food. The leaves on the outside of the cabbage are somewhat wilted, and it looks like they should have been put away for storage before the end of the world.

There are a lot of fresh vegetables in the hall of the building, but they are all very watery when they are taken out. Nowadays, there are many people who have a lot of mouths, and they have not established the kind of companionship between life and death. The hall is not easy to take out. It is suspicious, so the vegetables they want to eat now are changed to the base.

"Sister Huang, what's the matter with you? Feeling uncomfortable?" Lou Ling asked quietly.

The corner of Huang Zhiling's mouth twitched, and she whispered: "Sister Lou, my thing came just now. It may be that I went out and blew the cold for a day, so my stomach feels a little uncomfortable."

Lou Ling immediately understood that she has always been a healthy baby. Apart from suffering from cold food during her menstrual period, she has never experienced menstrual cramps, but Huang Zhiling’s pale complexion with cold sweat is not a bit uncomfortable. But the pain is tight. Lou Ling herself has never had menstrual pain, but she knows that some girls have a bad system and feel very uncomfortable every time the aunt comes, and she always sympathizes.

"Sister Huang, there are a lot of people here, it's not bad for you to help, you should go to rest." Lou Ling took the cabbage in her hand, grabbed Lin Baobao, biting her ear, and then helped Huang Zhiling to walk into the room.

Huang Zhiling couldn't hold it anymore, and finally bit her pale lips and nodded in response.

When she was lying on the bed, she was very uncomfortable, when Lou Ling and Bao Bao Lin came in again, Lou Ling was holding an electric heater in his hand, and Bao Bao Lin was holding a pack of aunt's paper.