39

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 50: Eschatology eleven

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 50: Eschatology eleven

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The noise in front was like a vegetable market. When I got closer, I found that several young and strong men were fighting with the people who were blocking the way. The women who had little strength among the survivors, the elderly and children cringed. Standing aside, daring to be angry but not daring to speak.

Among the group of people who wanted to collect fees, there was a supernatural person. A half-person high wall was erected in the road, leaving only enough lanes for a car to pass, and a few men watching the flow of air blocked it. Before the driveway.

There was an abandoned gas station next to the road. There were a few men sitting there. One of them was a sturdy man who was slowly drinking a drink. It seemed that it should be the head of this group of people.

"It's okay if you want to cross the road. You can leave the travel expenses." said a young man with half yellow and half black hair. With a rogue tone, he knew that he was the kind of bad boy before the end of the world. "Food and crystal nuclei," You can figure it out. If you think about it, you also know that many roads have been destroyed after the end of the world, and this section of the road was cleaned up by our brothers. How about you have to pay some hard work?"

"Don't say it too nicely, this road was cleared by the army, what to do with you?" a man with a straight head said angrily, and it was he who took the lead in confronting this group of people.

"That's right, it was already said on the broadcast, when did you clean up again?"

Everyone agreed.

"It was cleaned up by the army, but some of our brothers maintained this section of the road, and also specially helped clean up the zombies on this road. There is no credit for hard work, right?" The half-black-haired bad boy is still playing gangsters.

Hearing this, the people who were stopped complained, but except for the straight-headed man, the others were a little afraid of the strength of this group of people, and did not want to give food and crystal nuclei, no one came forward. And there are so many ordinary people here, they don’t have enough food originally, where can they get it out? Adding to the fact that the zombies are only available to escape, how could it be possible to collect any crystal nuclei?

After listening for a while, they also learned about the things in the Loudian. These are obviously the cheap ones here. When the evening is approaching, when the troops and abilities who have left the city return to the base, they set up an earthen wall here. People charge some tolls. The targets are those with weak powers and ordinary people. Although the food collected is less, the mosquitoes are meat no matter how small.

Then I heard the bad boy keep saying that the nearby zombies were driven out by them, and the road was maintained by them. The age of the building frowned, feeling that they were simply owed, obviously they were picking up cheap. This road is the way that the army must pass every day, and the zombies on the road are also removed by them. What do they do with those who want to pick up the bargain?

"It's getting dark soon, and the zombies will come soon. Do you really want to cross the road? As long as you pay the toll, even if the zombies come, we will help clean the zombies. It is absolutely safe..."