11

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 22: End of the world thirteen

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 22: End of the world thirteen

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Xi Mufeng actually didn't expect that the Loudian would directly sell 100 catties of rice and 100 catties of flour, exchange for a five-bedroom and two-living apartment, and rent it for four months. Seeing his bold action, the ability players who were choosing the house were shocked, but after many ability players in the room recognized him, they remembered his power to kill the zombies yesterday, and quickly suppressed the greed in their hearts.

The strong are not only respectable, but also awe-inspiring, not dare to provoke them easily. This is also the reason Lou Dian never thought of hiding his abilities.

After a month of construction planning, the base has already looked a little bit. The base is divided into three areas. The central area is home to important figures and family members of the base, the middle area is home to ordinary people, and the supernaturalists live in the outermost area. And the house they received is closer to the periphery of the base. It can be said that it is really an incredible place on the periphery, so there are not many people choosing a house here.

Because this area is relatively outside, even if the house is large, the rent is very cheap.

An officer from the base brought them over and pointed to the seven-story house in front of him and said: "Your house is on the top and seventh floor. It's a middle building. Also, the base provides services from 6 to 8 every evening. With two hours of electricity, the base can also provide two meals a day..."

After he introduced the basic facts of the base, Xi Mufeng thanked him for leading the way, and handed a pack of Chinese cigarettes as a gift, and the man left happily.

The house has an elevator, but it’s only ten o’clock in the morning. Except for some special departments, the residential area does not provide electricity, so they climbed up directly. Except for Grandpa Mo and the children of Chen Luosheng, everyone else’s physical strength is good. Climb to the seventh floor without breathing.

After opening the door and entering, I found that the space on this floor was very large, about 500 pings. Not to mention the area of ​​the hall, the area of ​​the house was also very large. Before the end of the world, this kind of house was a mansion in the county seat. Because the county seat is close to the city and developed well, the county town planning here is also good, saving a lot of trouble when used as a safe base. After I went in and looked for a while, the former owner of Yiying's furniture had all left behind, that is, the warm clothes and food were emptied, and the ones that could not be eaten were left unused.

Happy expressions appeared on everyone's faces, and Baby Lin put two buckets of water with an ability to let everyone clean the room.

Five bedrooms and two living rooms, one for the Lou’s brother and sister, living in the master bedroom; one for Lin Baobao and Huang Zhiling, one for the side; one for the grandparents of the Mo family, one for Chen Kaiwei and his nephew, one for Xi Mufeng and Wei Xian, all guest rooms .

Xi Mufeng and others were a little uncomfortable about bringing the grandparents of the Mo family, but seeing that Loudian looked calm and did not mean to refuse, they also accepted the matter. Anyway, they just had two more mouths and kept them. It's nothing, the big men of them won't be hungry for them.