83

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 95: Apocalypse Rescue 9

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 95: Apocalypse Rescue 9

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After leaving the woods, when you look back, you can still see the vines of the mutant vines in the woods shuttle against the ground in the grass, very dense, with teeth and claws, as if to destroy the invading enemy.

Such a intensive attack also made her scalp numb. If it weren't for the speed of the building, she would not be able to retreat from such a intensive attack on her own.

Lou Ling lay on the shoulder of the building hall, looked at the woods through his shoulder, and once again realized the danger of mutant plants, which was more shocking than what she had seen in the forest outside the capital base. After all, they did not go deep into the mountains and forests at that time, the mutant plants they encountered were not high-level, and there were no high-level mutant plants commanding so many collective attacks of mutant vines.

And here, the old tree looks like an old locust tree. Because of its mutation, its branches and leaves have undergone some changes. The degree of its mutation is very advanced, and it can even call the surrounding mutant plants to fight. To a certain extent, even the space blade of the building hall can hardly hurt it at all. If it weren't for a tree, which restricted its ability to move, I'm afraid it would be even more dangerous.

Therefore, it is now certain that the source of this city's blockade lies in this mutated old locust tree. It should be the end of the world, it has mutated, and because of age, it has evolved to a very advanced level, and can even radiate something similar to spiritual power, sealing the entire city, and people and zombies are locked in the city.

The two stood in front of the woods for a while, and Fang returned along the road.

The sun has set, and the sky of the city has a brilliant sunset, and the afterglow of the sunset has drawn the two people's backs wildly. Such a bright and welcoming sunset sprinkled on the dilapidated streets, bringing a sense of desolation after the disaster.

This reminded him of the sunset before his death in his last life, and it was so brilliant. What kind of mood did he bring to death at that time? It seems to be thinking that if someone has the next life and hopes to meet her again, even in a war-torn world, it doesn’t matter. He will do his best to protect her. It doesn’t matter if you die again, as long as you can die with her. Together. So humblely begging not to let her die in a place he didn't know, or even to see her for the last time.

However, after opening my eyes, I was facing a peaceful era, and the girl who opened the door was surprised but smiled calmly, lost and recovered!

Those who were separated after her death for more than half a year, the walking corpses, the birth of no love, the liberation after revenge... as if it had become a very distant past, so far away that he could bury it in his memory.

"Lounge!"

Suddenly, the high voice made him regain his senses, but when she lowered her eyes, she saw a girl who was ten centimeters shorter than him looked up at him, her expression was a little concerned, and her bright eyes were pure and heartbreaking.

"What are you stupid?" Lou Ling frowned, "Let’s go back and discuss with my sister-in-law and the others. Let’s think of a way to deal with the old locust tree. If it doesn’t work, it’s a big deal, let’s set it on fire!" Lou Ling gritted his teeth, what are you doing now In the world, who cares if it is illegal for you to set fire to the forest, and the feeling of being trapped by a mutant plant is too awkward.