38

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 49: End of the world feeling ten

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 49: End of the world feeling ten

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After resting for a morning, the age of the building feels much better, and even the ability has suddenly risen to the zero order and steadily rises to the first order.

After becoming a Tier 1 ability person, Lou Ling felt that his whole body had inexhaustible strength, and his physical fitness was better, as if he had broken a certain limit. To give a simple example, the previous performance spawned 100 small bean sprouts at one time, but now it can spawn 500 small bean sprouts at a time. The first-order ability is five times that of the zero-order.

The age of the building is very energetic, and at the same time, she took out the seeds of the mutant plants to experiment, and found that she was more likely to communicate with the mutant seeds. It is not a problem to produce a 25-meter-long iron wire vine at a time.

The building age was very happy about his promotion to a Tier 1 ability. After the joy, he thought of the person next door and felt a little unhappy. He looked at the sky and saw that noon was about to pass. After thinking about it, he decided to leave.

"Really all right?" Lou Dian worried that she was not feeling well.

Lou Ling picked up the seeds, packed them in different small plastic boxes, and put them in his backpack, and said with certainty: "It's really okay, let's go back to the base."

Lou Dian groaned and nodded in agreement.

After the car drove out of the yard, the person who heard the sound of the car next door also came out to check it out. The building age sitting in the passenger seat also saw the male supernatural person who was probed out, and the two had their eyes facing each other, the male supernatural person. Looking at them bitterly.

At this moment, Li Chuan came out, leaning on the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and said gently, "The two are leaving?"

Although everyone was unhappy last night, the age of the building couldn't do bad words, so he nodded indifferently.

Li Chuan thought of Qin Ling who was still in a coma in the house, and then looked at the pale-faced man in the car, and sighed in his heart. When he was about to say something, he suddenly heard the sound of a car coming from a distance. He quickly touched his face. Exposed joy.

"Brother Li, Brother Qin, they are here!" A surprised voice sounded.

After a while, on the dirt road leading from the village to the outside, a jeep drove in and blocked the road at the same time. Because it was a small village, it was all dirt roads, and the dirt roads were not so wide that they could barely accommodate two small cars side by side. Now the jeep came, completely blocking the road.

It was Qin Wei who got out of the car first. He didn't even notice the person in the Hummer next to him. He ran up to Li Chuan anxiously and asked anxiously, "I received your news, what's going on here in Lingling." Is she seriously injured?"

After the end of the world, because the magnetic field was chaotic, the signal was quickly cut off, causing inconvenience in communication. But soon scientists also studied another communication device, and now most of the people with identities in the capital use a new type of communication device. Li Chuan also used this kind of communication device to notify people in the base. Qin Wei and others came over when they received the news early in the morning.