129

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 132: Ending Ending Eighteen

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 132: Ending Ending Eighteen

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

China’s five major bases, this time the powerhouses of the other four bases all gathered in the capital base. When the strong from the northwest base arrived, the strong from the southeast and central China bases had arrived, and the most remote southwest base arrived at the latest until the evening.

The people in the northwest base have been arranged to live in a small villa in the outer city by the people from the capital base, while the other three adjacent villas live in the strongest of the other three bases.

After walking into the capital base, the building age couldn't help being a little stunned, and found that when I came to the capital base this time, everything seemed to have undergone earth-shaking changes. At least the scene that my eyes saw was a thriving scene, even if it was ordinary. The survivors can also get a good life in the capital base. Although there are still ordinary people who are too poor to eat, the mental outlook of those people is no longer the numbness of decadence and despair at the beginning. Just work hard and eat. Half full is not a problem.

Along the way, people have to admire the various construction conditions of the capital base. It is indeed more abundant than other bases. The original overcrowding is a feature of the capital base, and it attracts zombies the most. But now the capital base has not only expanded the base, but also opened up After building some underground cities, the capital base has a scientific plan, everything is in order, which expands the living space of all survivors. In addition, the base has set up some plantations and breeding gardens, and assigned special personnel to take care of them.

All of this has faintly advanced scientific management and design, and it has also successfully suppressed those strong from other bases, realizing another aspect of the capital base, which is worthy of being ranked first in Xia Huaguo.

The changes in the capital base also touched those who had been to the capital base and then left the most. Unexpectedly, in just a few years, the capital base can have such an effect using technology and abilities to build the base, and it also allows many to follow along. Some of the team leaders from the other four bases in China saw it in their eyes and kept them in mind, and wanted to learn from them to develop their bases.

The age of the building was also quite touched, and he couldn't help but remember what Huang Zhiling had revealed, all of which seemed to be related to Feng Shaohuang's transformation. In Lou Ling's mind, Dr. Feng is a scientific lunatic, doing human experiments is against the spirit of humanity, but because someone wants to protect him, he can survive. And Feng Shaohuang was implicated by his father, and she didn't have a good impression in her heart. Of course, although the impression is not good, but we met several times, except for some conflicts between Loudian and him, but did not see him doing anything bad, and because of him, more survivors can be kept in the capital base. living space.

Undoubtedly, Feng Shaohuang is a successful leader.

"It turns out that the capital base is like this? It's really amazing. In the future, our base will have to learn some experience."

"I heard there is the entrance passage of the dungeon..."

"The plantations and breeding gardens are also good, much larger than ours..."