46

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 57:

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 57:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

On the military side, apart from encountering two groups of zombies, the process of collecting supplies from the warehouse was unexpectedly smooth.

After completing the task, Admiral Wang asked everyone to retreat to a building of the research institute to wait for the superpowers of the research institute. First, he sent a few people to investigate. When it was known that there were powerful zombies in the laboratory building and they could not enter it. After contacting the supernaturalists, after considering it for a while, the general king decided to send some people to support them.

Lou Zhan, Qin Peng and others were also among the candidates who went to the laboratory building to support them. After they saluted the king’s general, they quickly set off toward the laboratory building.

Passing through most of the research institute base, finally came to the front of the laboratory building.

"Lou Zhan, do you want to cooperate?" Qin Peng walked to the Lou Zhan and asked.

Lou Zhan stared at the too quiet laboratory building with calm eyes. It felt like a silent beast. It seemed that as long as people entered, they would never be able to get out. Lou Zhan glanced at him first, and asked, "What kind of cooperation? How to cooperate?"

"I don't know what monsters are inside. If we encounter them, as humans, we will naturally work together to overcome the difficulties." Qin Peng's handsome face showed a cynical smile, and looked at him provocatively. "You still have confidence. When it's dangerous, can you retreat and escape alone?"

Hearing this, the people around who were using instruments to probe the laboratory building couldn't help but glance at them.

Strictly frowning, screaming in his heart, saying "to overcome difficulties together", Qin Peng, are you **** soliciting discord and inciting people's hearts with words?

"I've never thought so, but Qin Shao is talking to himself." Lou Zhan's gaze is slightly sharp, "Qin Shao, there are some things, it's better to rely on your own ability, not just talk about it."

Qin and Lou have their own collaborators. Although they don’t make it clear on the surface, everyone knows it well, otherwise they won’t be able to stand here. data of.

After thinking about this, Lou Zhan's thoughts changed, and they were a little worried about entering the hall in the laboratory building. Although they don’t know what monsters in the research base have unbridled in the post-apocalyptic days, the news says that monsters It was terrible, but the last batch of lunatics was killed by the monsters they made. Thinking of this, Lou Zhan felt a little regret that he should not agree to let Lou Dian take risks. If there was an accident in Lou Dian, not only him, but also his father, would face the dead Lou Ran.

Suddenly, a scream came from the laboratory building, breaking the strange calmness. The workers who were testing the equipment quickly fiddled with the equipment and said to them: "They broke the barrier under the mental zombies. Everyone can go in now!"

After listening, everyone took action, grabbed their weapons, and entered the laboratory building.

*****

It is still a dim passage, some lights are broken, some lights are still on, no one repairs after the end of the world, making the light sometimes dark and bright, adding a horrible atmosphere.