69

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 80: Apocalypse Eight

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 80: Apocalypse Eight

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The sun was hot at noon, but no one left. After the fire in the tunnel was gradually extinguished, the mental power ability person checked whether there were any fish that slipped through the tunnel, and then the water system ability person and the ice system abnormality Those who can get rid of the heat caused by the fire.

When the safety of the cave was confirmed, the survivors rushed up and ran into the tunnel to search for the materials left behind in the cars abandoned in the tunnel.

Those survivors passing through the tunnel naturally brought food in the car, but it was a pity that they were all over here, but there are still some long-lasting food left in the car. After sorting it out in this way, a sum of supplies can be collected. , And some cars still have gasoline, which can also be collected.

Lou Zhan and the others did not stop the survivors. Li Shang had previously tried to break the spiritual barrier under the Lou Hall, but he did not want to reap the consequences. At this time, he was in a coma, and Liu Xin was a kind man, so naturally he was not. Will prevent those people from collecting food.

When everyone was busy, Loudian had already taken a rest in the car. The air-conditioning in the car was much more comfortable than outside.

Lou Ling almost leaned on him to check to see if there were any scars under his clothes. Loudian was drinking water, and then smiled and said, "Don't worry, when I rest tonight, I will just take it off and let you see it."

Lou Ling's face turned black when she heard him, and she glared at him, after all he didn't lift his clothes anymore, and asked, "Did you plan to get rid of the mutant bats beforehand?" Although she also agreed with the cannibals. The mutant bats were removed directly, but she was even more afraid of his accident.

Lou Dian shrugged, "It's also a scourge to stay here anyway. If you don't get rid of it first, you don't have to be so troublesome if you pass by later."

"Passing by?" Lou Ling looked at him suspiciously.

Seeing her eyes widened, her eyes reflecting her face clearly, as if she had imprinted herself in her heart, he was extremely happy to see her, bowed his head and branded a kiss at the end of her eyes, and said: "The future It’s hard to say, maybe we will go to other places. Don’t you want to go to other places while you’re young?"

Lou Ling was stunned for a moment, and then said: "If it were before the end of the world, it would be nice to travel everywhere, but now it is the end of the world, everything has become dangerous..." She is indeed not in peace. The classmates traveled to various places of interest and historical sites together, but there are indeed not many places to visit. Now it is the end of the world. I believe that those tourist destinations once were terrible, and I can't help but sigh.

Lou Dian touched her head, smiling at the corners of her lips, "Although it is dangerous after the end of the world, it is not invincible. As long as you have the strength, where can you not go?"

After listening, Lou Ling nodded thoughtfully, feeling that this was reasonable. However, soon, Lou Ling looked at him again, his words were extremely arrogant, but it also showed that his strength was extraordinary. After the end of the world, not only humans have evolved stronger, but zombies, mutant beasts, and mutant plants have also evolved stronger. It is estimated that no one now dares to speak in his tone. retreat.