68

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 79: Apocalypse Seven

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 79: Apocalypse Seven

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After everything was cleaned up, everyone set off.

As it was approaching noon, the sun was hanging in the sky, and the weather was not as hot as usual, and it even made people miss the winter. Although the heat is tight, noon is the best time. Bats are nocturnal creatures. They rest during the day and act at night. Even if they mutate, this lifestyle remains the same.

Soon they came to the tunnel, and everyone stopped the car.

Li Shang followed them because he wanted to take advantage of the situation, so everything was based on the head of the building exhibition and his party. Liu Xin is a big man. Although he is the boss, he has always listened to Li Shang. After Li Shang analyzed the interests with him, he also decided to cooperate with the building exhibition and the others. Everything is based on the building exhibition. After the tunnel, he will talk about other things.

Seeing them stop, Li Shang came over and asked, "Brother Lou, Brother Yan, I don't know what you can do?"

He looked at him strictly with a smile, and said: "What can I do, I can only force it."

"Strong?" Li Shang was taken aback, thinking of the mutant bats that he had witnessed last night that were more than twice the size of the mutants. His scalp was numb and he hurriedly said, “From the formation last night, we can see the number of mutant bats. There must be a lot. If you try hard, I’m afraid you won’t be able to get there, right? And their fangs are very sharp, and if they burst a tire in the middle, we won’t be able to get away by then."

Strictly and casually said: "So next we will see our luck."

Li Shang would know that he was strictly washing himself.

The building exhibition on the side suddenly asked, "How many types of supernaturalists do you have?"

Li Shang didn't know what he did when he asked so clearly. He glanced at Liu Xin. Although Liu Xin was a little silly, he had a somewhat judicious look. Before the end of the world, he was a laborer from the country to the city. He could only do hard work. He was a very earthy person. Although he had supernatural powers after the end of the world, and the power level gradually increased, he still maintained the countryman. He is simple and pure, but although he can't understand Li Shang and others' behavior of treating old people and children as improper people, and women as animals, but everyone else does it. Even if he opposes it, others will behave and blame him for not being in the way. , What about the world, he still cares about so many waste mouths to eat and drink, and he only talks about it... so he can only shut his mouth in the end.

After meeting the people of the Louzhan, I can feel that they are very strong, as well as the attitude of the Louzhan towards the elderly, children and women. Liu Xin feels that the characters of the people are good, but they have a good impression on them. Lou Zhan's questioning did not have any scruples, he directly talked about the number of ability players in his team and the number of all kinds of abilities, and didn't take care of Li Shang's staring eyes at all.

Li Shang wanted to retain his strength, but who would have known that Liu Xin, a fool, directly knocked them off, and his face turned black with anger.

At the moment, Strict and Lou Zhan and others left Li Shang aside and discussed with Liu Xin. The plan is actually quite simple. It is prepared to allow the gold-type abilities to reinforce the car to prevent the mutant bats from breaking the car and attack them. Then the fire-type abilities will set fire to the group, and the other abilities will also use their own strengths.