97

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 109: Apocalyptic leisurely twelve

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 109: Apocalyptic leisurely twelve

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Qin Yu listened to the report of his subordinates with an ugly expression, his eyes were gloomy, and he said coldly: "Are you sure they are all dead?"

Qin Jun nodded with a sullen face, and said, "The subordinates personally went to inspect the scene just now. The injuries to those people were indeed injured by mutant camels and zombie wolves. They did not lie."

Qin Yu frowned, always feeling that it was a bit weird. Why did the people who died were all the supernaturalists of the Qin family? When Qin Jun said that he had cleaned up his companion’s body and burned it, Qin Yu knew that the scene was probably specially preserved in order to prove their innocence. The companion who went out together was indeed dead among mutant beasts and zombie beasts. Down.

After a while, Qin Yu sighed and leaned lazily against the sofa, with white and soft legs exposed, resting on the wall of the sofa, with a sultry posture, and a lazy voice: "How about your ability to observe that hall? "

"Is a strong man!" Qin Jun said without hesitation. Before today, he might have thought that Loudian was just a Tier 2 or Tier 3 superpower, just like everyone else, but seeing the battle traces on the scene and the wounds of three mutant camels, he couldn't help but change.

"Yes, he is a strong man!" Qin Yu tucked his long hair, with a seductive smile on his face, "A young, handsome and capable strong man, tut..."

Qin Jun looked at her obsessively, until the woman stretched out her white legs to rub his legs, could not help but sit on the sofa, the tall body directly covered her exquisite body, and said dumbly: "If it is a sage Like him, subordinate..."

Brilliant red lips came to his ears, exhaling like blue, "No, I prefer to hunt by myself. No matter what his purpose is, tame him first, and then use it for us..."

There was a thick male voice intertwined with a soft female voice soon in the room.

After both of them had vented, the woman lay lazily on the red carpet, lit a cigarette, vomiting clouds and mist, thinking about today’s things, after the anger, she vented her emotions, her thoughts became clearer, and she oppressed. The man rubbing her body said: "I haven't contacted the capital for a year. I don't know how the Qin family's situation is. Although Apeng is dead, our Qin family's background is still there. As long as these things are there, Cooperating with the Feng Family, keeping success is not a problem."

"It's a pity Young Master Peng!" Qin Jun said in a vague voice.

Qin Youjiao laughed, "It's nothing to be a pity, the skills are not as good as humans. Whether Axun is dead, sooner or later, I will return to the Qin family, and everything in the Qin family is mine!" The man on him kicked down, got up slowly, and said, "Go and call Zhou Cheng and the others over."

Qin Jun responded in a low voice, glanced at the ambiguous traces on the enchanting body, understood that this body would belong to many men, and went out with his head bowed.

When Qin Jun left, Qin Yu's expression was cold, and he squeezed out the cigarette **** in his hand, wrapped his robe and leaned on the sofa, closed his eyes to communicate with the mutant plants in the oasis, and began to monitor them in the building hall just like every day.