119

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 131:

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 131:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the towering mountains, in front of a cave, three young men and women wearing thick down jackets sat solemnly, except for one man who was silently biting a roasted rabbit leg, the remaining two women were a little heartbroken. Not in Yan, I looked at the entrance from time to time, but there was a huge rock in front of the entrance, blocking all sight and exploration.

"His Royal Highness should be able to succeed, right?" Bao Bao Lin grabbed the grass on the ground with some anxiety.

Lou Ling did not speak, and she was also a little uneasy.

However, Bao Bao Lin soon trusted him blindly, and smiled: "It's okay, you have to believe your Highness, he never does anything uncertain." After all, he arched the bonfire in front of him with a wooden stick and set it on top of the fire. An iron pot with hot broth boiled on it. Baby Lin took a bowl and filled it with a bowl of broth and handed it to Lou Ling, and said, "Eat something to avoid freezing."

Just after spring, the weather in the plateau is still cold, especially when they are far away from the crowd in the mountains, it is much colder than the plains. Drinking some hot soup to keep warm is most suitable.

Lou Ling took a drink and then put it down again, looking at the cave eagerly, feeling a little entangled in her heart. She obviously wanted to believe in Loudian's ability, but she couldn't stop worrying.

Only Tan Mo didn't have any psychological burden at all. He should eat when he should eat, drink when he should, and from time to time he would take action to expel mutant beasts who accidentally entered this place by mistake. Because of Tan Mo's ability, the Loudian would choose this kind of wild place to retreat and advance, without disturbing others, and it can be considered safe. After all, this cold mountain range is not a place for zombies.

Last year, they often ran into the mountains. With Tan Mo's ability, as long as they didn't fall into the beast tide, it was not a problem to expel a group of beasts. Therefore, the sites of mutant beasts in the mountains became a relatively safe place. Of course, if you want to go deeper, it won't work, especially the sites of some powerful mutant plants, which no one dares to enter right now. Moreover, they discovered that many powerful mutant beasts and mutant plants have their own territory and do not interfere with each other. This is also convenient for them.

In this year, Baby Lin’s ability was upgraded to a Tier 5 water system ability, with more proficient fighting skills, and water system healing ability. Not only external injuries, but also internal injuries can be treated, even if someone is scratched by a zombie. At that time, she can also temporarily restrain the zombie virus within a certain range with her ability. As long as she takes the antidote in time, she will not be alienated into a zombie.

As for the age of the building, because she is the second batch of awakened people, her power training speed is relatively slow. Now she has reached Tier 4, and she has been steadily advancing to Tier 1 for almost a year without relying on any crystal cores or potions. They are all based on their own accumulation, their combat power is higher than that of the same rank, and they can even challenge the ranks occasionally, and now they can deal with Tier 5 zombies.

I think it’s because the emergence of the Zombie King gave mankind a deep sense of crisis. When many human bases were captured by zombies, mankind also actively began to practice, hoping to gain more living space under the attack of more and more severe zombies. This year, many people have also made great progress. The first batch of awakened abilities, as long as there is no accident, most of them have been promoted to the fifth-order abilities. If the sixth-order, naturally there will be a group, But the number is not large. There are twelve in the five major bases in China, according to reports.