118

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 130: Ending Ending 16

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 130: Ending Ending 16

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

With Aya's help, on the next journey, even if he encounters an attack from an intelligent zombie, he can quickly find the hidden intelligent zombie, resulting in a significant reduction in casualties, and even no more casualties.

Lei Hongming and others all breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time Aya's perception ability was exposed to everyone, and many captains of the ability team came to win. However, You Jun had a plan in his heart, so they declined one by one, and because there was a building nearby, the captains of those superpowers were angry at the swimmer’s ignorance, and didn’t dare to retaliate. This made the swimmer even more convinced. My choice is right.

After another ten days or so, when they passed through a second-tier city, they finally met an army and a team of superpowers who came to meet their northwest base.

The leader of the army is Qiu Rong, the person with the ability is led by Baby Lin is Tan Mo, and there are some other people with the ability that they also know, Yi Zheng is among them.

Lei Hongming and Qiu Rong went to official talks, and Bao Bao Lin jumped over with great joy and gave Lou Ling a hug for a long-awaited reunion. Yi Zheng buries Lou Ling with her choppy breasts. Tan Mo stood aside slowly chewing the beef jerky, calling people politely. He still has some memories of the building where he shot him many times, but often gave him meat.

Lou Ling, Lin Baobao, and Yi Zheng narrated their parting feelings with extreme enthusiasm. Before Lou Dian couldn't bear to make a move, they finally let go of each other and smiled at each other.

Because somebody responded, and because it was getting late, they took a rest in a row of houses in the outer ring of the city. Qiu Rong, Lei Hongming and others all went to make arrangements, but Lou Ling and others were idle and found the outermost place. After tidying up his house, he moved in. And the three of You Jun also live with them, which can be regarded as a kind of protection for them.

After dinner, the building age ripened a cantaloupe. Everyone sat and chatted while eating the melon. The content of the chat naturally revolved around the Northwest Base and the current situation of each other. Although they often learned from the communicator that the Northwest Base was good, But it is only a general discussion, not detailed at this time.

In general, although the Northwest Base has continuous minor problems, there are no major problems. Many things are well controlled by the Lou family. Even some uncontrollable personal powerful abilities, because of the mobile weapon of Tan Mo, they can't make any waves. In general, the interior of the Northwest Base is very harmonious, and the external zombies and mutant creatures also resist.

"How is Tan Mo now?" Loudian asked slowly while eating the cut melons.

Tan Mo still ate melons silently, without any response, just like when he first saw him, a simple fool with a problematic head and a mobile murder weapon, except Baby Lin, did not respond to all human beings-of course, if he was given meat, the exception was. For this reason, Bao Bao Lin was angry again, worried that he was deceived by people using meat, and worried that people who were hostile to them would poison Tan Mo's food, making Bao Lin very close.

"Now his abilities are well controlled." Bao Bao Lin glanced at Tan Mo, who was eating juicy, and was speechless for his brutal eating. "He can shield even more, and some Tier 3 and 4 zombies are completely It can be shielded, only the wise zombies are too cunning to be fooled. Well, it was recently discovered that many mutant beasts equivalent to Tier 3 and 4 were also driven by him."