36

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 47: Emotions of the last days eight

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 47: Emotions of the last days eight

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

A weak voice cried incredibly: "Loudian!"

Far away, the people standing upstairs in the sunset light seemed to have not heard them, and soon disappeared to the top floor.

After going downstairs and returning to the living room on the second floor, Lou Ling glanced at the indifferent hall of the building, couldn't help but ran to the window to look around, and found that the group of people had entered a house next to them. Lou Ling observed and found that among the group of people, four were injured and three were slightly injured. Among them, the woman in a red leather jacket and leather pants who was previously named Lou Dian was the most injured and was supported by others. Then, the whole shoulder was covered with blood, and the smell of blood floated to the ground.

Fortunately, this village is far from the city, and the zombies in the village have been wiped out, otherwise the zombies would have been attracted to patronize them.

Loudian didn't seem to care about them at all, and he couldn't hear the previous call. After going downstairs, he went to the kitchen to get some food. Tonight, he wanted an egg banquet, including fried eggs, steamed eggs, boiled eggs, fried eggs, etc. This egg was purchased at a farmhouse before the end of the world, and it is not easy to take out. It happens that they come out these days. He asks the building age to eat two boiled eggs every day to supplement nutrition.

Soon someone came and knocked on the door next door.

Originally, Lou Ling was helping out, but seeing Lou Dian seemingly didn't want to bother, she washed her hands and ran to open the door by herself.

The one who knocked on the door was a gentleman with glasses, who looked like he was in his 30s. If it weren't for his blood-stained clothes, Xiaoling thought he was a young man who had just run from the city to the country.

In fact, the other party also felt that the age of the building did not match the impression given here. First of all, she is too clean; secondly, her complexion is too good, not like someone who has survived for half a year in the last days; in the end-her eyes fell on the ambiguous marks on her neck, and her heart became clear, and at the same time she analyzed The strength of the man named "Loudian" in the room must be good, otherwise it would not be possible to keep this woman in such a clean appearance. I am afraid that the breath of the two people that I felt in the woods today is them.

"Hello, excuse me." The man with eyes smiled gently: "My name is Li Chuan. It's rare to meet here. Everyone is human. Come over and say hello."

This is a bit cold and humorous, but it is also quite appropriate. In this era, zombies, mutant beasts, and mutant plants are everywhere, and the living space of humans has been greatly shortened. Although there are also internal fights between humans, it is safer to be both humans when facing zombies and mutant beasts.

Lou Ling also replied politely: "Hello." The rest was gone.

Li Chuan helped the glasses on the bridge of her nose, not caring about her indifference, and said: "My companion has been seriously injured and may cause trouble to you, so I specifically said. Well, I don't know if you are clean here. I want to buy some of the water with you.” After that, he took out a bag of crystal nuclei, and the colorful crystal nuclei glowed brightly in the sunset light.