107

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 119: Ending Five

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 119: Ending Five

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Originally, it was tentatively scheduled to leave within a few days, but because of the addition of Huang Zhiling and others, the trip was postponed again. The members of the strong wind power team also had to postpone their return to the capital base for a few days because they had to recover from their injuries.

In the past few days, Zhang Jin, the captain of the strong wind power team, is very enthusiastic, and because of the relationship between building age and Huang Zhiling's acquaintance, he tried his best to make friends with them. It's a pity that Lou Dian was cold and indifferent, and Zhang Jin could only get a familiar face in the end. Even so, after seeing the ability of the Loudian, there was no dissatisfaction at all. In everyone's hearts, this is the style of the strong, and the ability is not enough, so you can only accompany it carefully.

"Captain Zhang is very nice, he likes you!" Lou Ling said while eating a watermelon.

Huang Zhiling responded indifferently, with a calm face, slowly eating the watermelon. She moved very carefully, for fear of losing a little juice, which is a kind of love for food. Not all wood-type abilities can be spawned, and they can be mastered as well as the age of the building-the reason is that she has a man who has the best control of abilities, so that she can spawn the fruits she likes so casually. . In contrast, other people rarely eat it once a year, and if they want to buy it, they also need a relatively high crystal nucleus, and no one wants to ask the crystal nucleus to change like this.

Lou Ling looked at it, a little bit hard to speak, and secretly regretted that he shouldn't have relentlessly stopped yesterday and listened to Zhang Jin's remarks and interceded for him. How much Huang Zhiling once liked Xi Mufeng, she knew completely how could she accept other men with peace of mind after Xi Mufeng died a year later? Zhang Jin is a good person, kind but not stupid, and has his own moral bottom line, at least he is sincere to Huang Zhiling. It was also because of this sincerity that she temporarily stopped and listened to his confession, but now she was a little embarrassed.

After Huang Zhiling finished eating the watermelon, she glanced at her and said, "You don't have to be like this, you don't have to hear it." She sighed, "In this world, I rarely believe in people, but you are the only one I believe. People, I am very grateful to you. If you hadn’t inspired me at the beginning and you taught me how to make a knife, I might not be able to make this step, and I might even die at the beginning of the end of the world.” After that, she sighed with emotion. Many, I really thank this person in my heart, and believe in this person, and this belief is based on her personality, and also on knowing that she has reached this point, and she doesn't need to calculate anything at all.

Lou Ling laughed huh, and said that he was indeed a Virgin, and he could actually illuminate the indifferent person in the last days. However, she knew that this was not what Huang Zhiling was going to say, and because of this, she kicked out the building today and invited Huang Zhiling over to eat fruit.

"Mind if you tell me something about you?" We have been together for half a year, and it was the beginning of the end times when people's hearts began to become complicated, so the feelings were naturally different.

"Yeah." Huang Zhiling nodded without thinking, and said: "The last days really test people's hearts. After we went home, we didn't expect that the supernatural powers in the family were involved in other forces... You know, the power of the capital base at that time. How chaotic, if you don’t stand well, the sacrifices are the unimportant ones below. My family and the Xi family are such small roles. In order to fight for a way out and get more resources, I was given to a supernatural person by my family. The captain of the team. You should know that ordinary people have no right to resist. For a bite of food, they sell not only their body, but also their dignity and bottom line..."